Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SEADOG is offline Waterboy

Dolphin Fan feels really bad for you guys!!!

I'm not here to troll you guys, but getting Spieldorf makes me feel for you guys. Between Wanny and Spieldorf, these two couldn't pick a player that would make it on a High School team.

This guy wasted more picks on bum trades, and picks on bum draftees than anyone in the NFL (Not For Long, with pick ups like he did).

You guys are about to have a bunch of bad players, and you're going to give up the farm for them.

As far as the DC trade we did with yous guys, I don't like it. That injury DC has isn't something you just hop back on the field and start playing with again. But at least we got Joey to play until DC comes back, that's a big if for this year IMHO. Joey can't be any worse than all of our QB's put together last year.

Well like I said, not trolling, justed wanted to let you know...I feel your pain.

Good luck this season.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Dolphin Fan feels really bad for you guys!!!

Don't underestimate the sucktitude of Joey. As far as this hire goes, I don't like it but I will always have confidence in our drafts as long as Studwell is around- even after/including this year's draft. Same goes for free agency as long as Rob B is here. At least this guy doesn't get the final say in things

[color=red]

SEADOG is offline Waterboy

I don't underestimate the sucktitude of Joey, I think it's a Lions thing more than a 1 player thing.

boognish is offline Coordinator

"SEADOG" wrote:
    I'm not here to troll you guys, but getting Spieldorf makes me feel for you guys. Between Wanny and Spieldorf, these two couldn't pick a player that would make it on a High School team.

This guy wasted more picks on bum trades, and picks on bum draftees than anyone in the NFL (Not For Long, with pick ups like he did).

You guys are about to have a bunch of bad players, and you're going to give up the farm for them.

As far as the DC trade we did with yous guys, I don't like it. That injury DC has isn't something you just hop back on the field and start playing again with. But at least we got Joey to play until DC comes back, that's a big if for this year IMHO. Joey can't be any worse than all of our QB's put together last year.

Well like I said, not trolling, justed wanted to to you...I feel your pain.

Good luck this season.
    I actually like Joey. I watched him quite a bit when he played with the Ducks out in OR. With the right system and tutelage, I think he could be a very successful QB in the League. Dainty Culpecker won't do squat for you though; he's the most overrated, fumble-prone, small handed, interception machine in the League...but I'm not bitter :grin: .

As for Spielman, I don't think Zygi will give him enough power to hurt the team; he certainly won't have as much power as he did in all his other jobs. He has good organizational and communication skills, and if those skills alone are utilized he should be an asset to our organization. Final decisions on this team will be made by Coach Childress; scouting will be done by Studwell; money will be handled by Rob; running the personnel dept/oiling the machine will be done by Spielman.

I'm really not too worried. He seems like a good guy.
    I am a dipshit!!!

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

BTW, welcome to the site. You should stick around because in the offseason this is a pretty funny place to be, even for non-vikes fans.

We'll see about Joey. Obviously the Lions organization blows from top to bottom and his recievers have been injured and/or dropped balls but I have seen nothing form that guy that says he'll be a decent QB. When we played the Lions the past few years I'd actually get excited for our D to take the field, which for a Vikings fan this really says a lot about them and especially Joey.

[color=red]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SEADOG" wrote:

As far as the DC trade we did with yous guys, I don't like it. That injury DC has isn't something you just hop back on the field and start playing with again. But at least we got Joey to play until DC comes back, that's a big if for this year IMHO. Joey can't be any worse than all of our QB's put together last year.

Well like I said, not trolling, justed wanted to let you know...I feel your pain.

Good luck this season.
    Spielman DID draft Chambers...so he can't be a TOTAL goofball. Don't worry, Studwell is gonna keep Spielman in line...and so will Childress!!!

I AM glad that Wanny is gone though...I couldn't root for you guys at all while he was Head Coach...I just hate that guy...from his time with the Cowboys...to his time with the Bears...to wanting him to fail as Jimmy Johnson's hand-picked successor in Miami. Saban, I like...I hope that he is successful there...as long as it's not at our expense. The Pep trade was fair for both sides...we got rid of a malcontent, Miami got a player who wanted a fresh start...we took a risk that we could eventually replace Pep, you guys took a chance that he will return to his pre-injury form...good or bad, the trade is not a big deal from my point of view...certainly no reason to hate on the Dolphins. So, GOOD LUCK to your team as well...except for when we play you guys, that is! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

the main thing i dont agree with in your original post, is that i dont think joey is actually better than ferrotte =) but we'll see

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Welcome SEADOG and while the Dolphins had some bad personnel moves everything I have heard was that Wanny had final say on personnel and he overruled Spielman on some moves but lets hope Wilf knows what he is doing with that position this time around.

It is a hiring that has sort of come out of nowhere.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

MplsViking is offline Starter

[quote="SEADOG"]

actually he did get you guys chris chambers in the 2nd round which was a really good pick and with the players he had/coach he had and ricky williams suddingly retiring he didnt do as bad as u say he did.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

good thing spielman doesn't make the picks all by himself.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast