pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

this doesn't sound good

now he might only put up 100 yards and 2 touchdowns now just joking

Randy Moss, in fact, insisted Thursday he no longer resents the Dallas Cowboys, against whom he once vowed eternal revenge for ignoring him in the 1998 draft. When he lines up Sunday against the Cowboys, Moss will see nothing but just another team standing in the way of his Super Bowl march. "I think at the beginning of my career," he said, "I was holding a grudge for them leading me down the wrong path. They told me they were going to draft me, and they weren't. There was a lot of other teams there, such as the Chicago Bears and other ones. There were [20] teams that really passed on me. "At first, it really wasn't on anybody besides Dallas, because they fed me with the false sense of being a Cowboy. And my mindset was to be a Cowboy. But that grudge, I've forgotten about that. It's not big."
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

this doesn't sound good

He's probably just playing it cool with the media. After all, he doesn't want to say, in advance, that he's going to put up big numbers. He'll show up game day with a fire in his eye.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

this doesn't sound good

He'll put up the numbers!! He still, deep down, resents the cowboys and will make them pay again!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

this doesn't sound good

I like how Moss has matured. He puts things into perspective. It's not a RM thing, It's a SB ring thing to Randy.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

this doesn't sound good

from what I have heard you all hit the nail smack on MOSS is going to (sorry SAD31) seek and Distroy...Dam 35hrs and counting :shaking: :blob: :shaking: Somebody STOP me
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

this doesn't sound good

"casper" wrote:
    from what I have heard you all hit the nail smack on MOSS is going to (sorry SAD31) seek and Distroy...Dam 35hrs and counting :shaking: :blob: :shaking: Somebody STOP me
    LOL..as great as Moss has been, especially against us, he hasnt been enough to get you guys over the hump..

Until proven otherwise, you guys are the Bills of the NFC :bootyshake:

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

this doesn't sound good

no i think that goes to the eagles

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

this doesn't sound good

"bigdogbovy" wrote:
    I like how Moss has matured. He puts things into perspective. It's not a RM thing, It's a SB ring thing to Randy.
    I do agree with you bigdog I really like what I saw last year from Moss and this year looks even better.
    can we clone Bud Grant?