Vikes316 is offline Rookie

doesnt bother me

this whole thing with the boat and the sex and drugs and stuff. it doesnt really bother me, i mean i care about the football and team as a whole and not so much as off the field incidents. What dies bother me is that the media will absolutly butcher this thing till the end of time and never let it go. that is what will piss me and probably all of you the most. but as for the incident, its just not a big deal for me. im over it and i hope you all can get over it to and focus on this weeks game SKOL ON!!!!

Hooversham is offline Starter

Re: doesnt bother me

"Vikes316" wrote:
    this whole thing with the boat and the sex and drugs and stuff. it doesnt really bother me, i mean i care about the football and team as a whole and not so much as off the field incidents. What dies bother me is that the media will absolutly butcher this thing till the end of time and never let it go. that is what will piss me and probably all of you the most. but as for the incident, its just not a big deal for me. im over it and i hope you all can get over it to and focus on this weeks game SKOL ON!!!!
    With the utmost respect, I disagree. Apathy towards alleged illegality and harassment is somewhere I won't go. If they did these things, I care. I hope they get caught. I hope they are sanctioned. I hope they are prosecuted. Just like I would care if it were some Joe Schmo. And whether or not they have a game to play on Sunday means very little to me.

But that's your opinion and this is mine. So be it.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

GBFan is offline Starter

it puts a bad image on your teams organization

this will make the San Francisco team video debacle look like nothing

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

its always better to voice your opinion in an existing thread than to start a new one about relatively the same thing. http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=227761#2277 61

THanks,
    lotza

Go vikes!!

How could it not bother you. The Vikes are in the middle of a football crisis, this is what they live for these few months and there allegedly on a boat getting hammered acting like they are in college! Come on fucking grow up. You know, we give alot to this team and honestly as long as htey are getting paid they could care less about any of us. I don't know why we even bother. I feel like Jimmy Fallen in that movie "fever Pitch".
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We have 2 threads about this already...and they are on the verge of getting ridiculous. Inappropriate posts in these have already been deleted.

A new thread about this subjct is not needed. Add it to the other 2 threads please.