Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Does this win mean more than a "W"????

I mean, think a minute:

1. I think it creates momentum and builds the teams attitude.

2. Does this help out Zygi at all with trying to get the stadium deal back on track?

3. Tice might have found out what gets these guys motivated.

4. The defense played alot better in the second half, maybe they fixed some issues there?

After the "love boat" Zygi needed all the help he can get trying to get stadium stuff underway again, did this boost Minnesota's confidence enough to get the fans contributed to a new stadium again?

whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Does this win mean more than a "W"????

Yea for the most part.
    I saw footage of the locker room after the game and happened to notice Wilf standing towards the back of the room with a huge freakin grin on his face.

Tice is going on about how good it feels to win and trying to get the players pumped up again.

NB was saying at half Tice had a stern voice with them and talking as if he was one of the players and it clicked

1.definetly

2.I sure hope so...also hopefully the win will take attention off the love boat

3.yea I think so....players say yes

4.Sure looked like it to me

SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Yes, and if you look at the stats as of now....the Vikes play only 3 defenses that are ranked better than GB for the rest of season:

Baltimore-Who has no offense
    Chicago-Who has no offense (we should get em next time)
    Steelers-Who are awesome....

So yeah...we got a good shot a winning a majority of tha next games

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Agreed,I think this win can be a springboard to better things.Every game the D gells better, and I believe will continue to improve.And if we can get Pep some protection and time,along with still getting use to all the new recievers. 10-6 is not out of the Question.However on the other side.We play an away outdoor game next week.You ALL know what that means.But! If we win the game next week,We all gould start being pretty happy again around here.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Lando is offline Rookie

I think the team (and fans) actually has some hope now, and something to build on.

Del Rio Guest

I still stand by my thoughts that our team realized two weeks ago that nothing would come easy for them.

I think this game is just another step in the right direction. It wasn't a lopsided victory so hopefully the guys don't get over confident. A win next week would go a long way. Stringing wins together is much more indicative of where we stand as a football team and actually how much progress we have made.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Paulbedy59" wrote:
    Agreed,I think this win can be a springboard to better things.Every game the D gells better, and I believe will continue to improve.And if we can get Pep some protection and time,along with still getting use to all the new recievers. 10-6 is not out of the Question.However on the other side.We play an away outdoor game next week.You ALL know what that means.But! If we win the game next week,We all gould start being pretty happy again around here.

Does anyone know when Fonoti will be able to play?

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

This next game is on the ROAD against Carolina and if we can play like we did in the second half maybe they can turn things around.

This was a fun victory because it was against the Pukes, but we have to play better on the road!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I think this was a huge win for the fans. :smile: We needed it. In reality we managed to pull out a last minute victory against one of the worst teams in the NFL. :???: As pointed out above, we have to learn how to win on the road. It is nice to be smiling on Monday morning however. :smile:

WWBGD

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah it means we have a kicker!!! Woo HOO!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast