Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Does This Sound Strange To You?

you know I have the same feeling every damn year...we let great DCs go and we keep stupid ass OC as coaches. Please get to my petition and sign it right away to fire the damn coach he sucks and it s the same ol story. Keep the oc as coach lose games. Defense wins championships! Period! Get Chilly out of here! We have lost alot of talented DCs over the years and they are in the playoffs surprise surprise! and here we sit watching! Sound familiar? Someone has to wake up! If we built the team or so to speak "We Made The Team" then I want a DC as coach. Keep frazier fire chilly!

http://www.petitiononline.com/Rice18/petition.html

Sign it and lets move our team into the playoffs like Dungy and lets see like our last DC....was in Pitt now! Its obvious to me. Our D is great on rush and poor on pass, got better as season went on but still our offense got better but didnt get used properly.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Frazier has really done a great job fillin the shoes of Tomlin, it is weird that our D-coordinators seem to be leaving after their first year, though he'll probably stick around for the rest of this year, if our D continues to grow and get better and more complete, he won't be here long either, good coach, id like to see him stay, but its good he's being aloud to persue better opporitunities...not that the Dolphins are such a great opporitunity
    :P

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Yeah but you know with Parcells its only a cpl years and there will be things going in miami. 1st pick this year. then he is going to get things moving because he has the tools, reputation, guys know him want to work with him, want to learn from him and be with him because he will stop at nuthing to win. He is a football God. He knows his shit. Clubs dream of having him around. He is going to have his hands in as many Championships
    that he can be a part of before he dies and I dont blame him. Wish he would come here.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123