PInfante97 is offline Rookie

Does Rick Spielman have a concussion?

Lets see he cuts Audio Cole then later resigns him now he is our MLB of the future? But apparently Spielman couldnt evaluate that the kid had talent the first year and a half?

He signs Freeman, he plays 1 game, and dont even sniff the field the rest of the year? Why sign him?

He drafts Christian Ponder and..... oh yeah he drafted Christian Ponder and set our team back 5 years.... yikes

I must say this is the first negative post iv ever made about Rick and i do like him, but that just looks bad

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    Lets see he cuts Audio Cole then later resigns him now he is our MLB of the future? But apparently Spielman couldnt evaluate that the kid had talent the first year and a half?

He signs Freeman, he plays 1 game, and dont even sniff the field the rest of the year? Why sign him?

He drafts Christian Ponder and..... oh yeah he drafted Christian Ponder and set our team back 5 years.... yikes

I must say this is the first negative post iv ever made about Rick and i do like him, but that just looks bad
    The Cole thing would also involve the coaching staff, if they want a linemen added to the roster they also tell Spielman who is the low man one that roster to them as well. As for grabbing Freeman just look at Ponder..... it was as much as trying to bolstering the roster, keeping the fans happy and probably appeasing an owner too

PInfante97 is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    The Cole thing would also involve the coaching staff, if they want a linemen added to the roster they also tell Spielman who is the low man one that roster to them as well.
    well we know the coaching staff is a lost cause. the only bright side of this coaching staff being so bad is next year a new coaching staff is worth at least 3 wins.

David Shaw would be the perfect fit

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    well we know the coaching staff is a lost cause. the only bright side of this coaching staff being so bad is next year a new coaching staff is worth at least 3 wins.

David Shaw would be the perfect fit
    Speilman has been a failure everywhere he's been. Even though the Vikings suck, so does most of the rest of the NFL. If Cassell starts day one the Vikings are no worse than a 500 team and still in the playoff picture. Ponder is in my opinion the absolute worst starting qb in the league. He will fool you with a good half here and there but then always goes back to his inept play

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Does Rick Spielman have a concussion?

Spielman is the one who drafted ponder ass he need to pick the right Head Coach and let him point out the right players we need the offense not that bad we need the right QB and coaches