Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does the Packer loss make you feel better?

It makes me feel better but, given how we played today, I think we still may get destroyed next week. However, I think that fluffy new mustache Aaron Rodgers grew may be part of the reason the Giants kicked their ass.
    Last edited by EricTheViking; 11-26-2012 at 09:38 AM.

LIVike is offline Starter
    Its always great to see the packers lose but once again we have to play a pissed off team next week.
    None

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Yes I feel a bit better. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them get their ass kicked for once and on national TV, but the Bears got their ass kicked the week before we played them and that didn't work out too well for us. However it would have been better if they saved their bad game for next week because I don't see them having 2 bad games in a row.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Does the Packer loss make you feel better?

Kinda. Ask me Sunday night lol.

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    I think we should be the pissed off team next week and kick their ass ....

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    No
    Purple till i die

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    No, Minnesota won't take advantage of the flaws the Packers have that others have exploited. We will try to make Ponder look like Rogers and fold like a cheap lawnchair.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    No, Minnesota won't take advantage of the flaws the Packers have that others have exploited. We will try to make Ponder look like Rogers and fold like a cheap lawnchair.
    I was thinking the same. Something tells me the Packers will magically have all their issues fixed next week. It's strange how we seem to help all other teams fix their glaring problems, or at least help them make it look like there's not really a problem at all. Is your team broken? Just schedule the Vikings.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    It does set an interesting scenario. A division team gets their butts handed to them one week and the next week they play the Vikings and blow them out.

At this point I would not be surprised to see them score 48 points or more on us.

Is there a chance Brett would come back out of retirement?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    It does set an interesting scenario. A division team gets their butts handed to them one week and the next week they play the Vikings and blow them out.

At this point I would not be surprised to see them score 48 points or more on us.

Is there a chance Brett would come back out of retirement?
    Why?

The last 2 times he played against the Packers we lost both games with the last one being an ass-kicking 31-3 loss.

With that said though, the last time Ponder went up against the Pack he led us to an even worse ass-kicking loss of 45-7

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast