Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Does anyone think we should go after hugh douglas?

The jags cut hugh douglas today (DE). Does anyone think we should try to get him. I know he had a down year last year, but he could be a valuable guy. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Does anyone think we should go after hugh douglas?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The jags cut hugh douglas today (DE). Does anyone think we should try to get him. I know he had a down year last year, but he could be a valuable guy. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were.

He just agreed with the eagles, which I predicted, on the hugh douglas thread in general NFL section. I think he is gonna have a much better year, now that he is back in phily. I say 8 or 9 sacks.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Damn, I was hoping he would go to the AFC if not us. Oh well, not like we were looking, but I think that guy is good, he just had a down year. I don't like the thought of Kearse and Douglas crashing in on cpep!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Damn, I was hoping he would go to the AFC if not us. Oh well, not like we were looking, but I think that guy is good, he just had a down year. I don't like the thought of Kearse and Douglas crashing in on cpep!!

Yeah, that makes their D-line even scarier. Kearse, douglas, and korey simon, those are 3 beasts. The phily game will defintiely be our toughest game of the year.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Oh man this will really make it tough for the Vikings "o" line. Hope they are up to the task.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

chubchub is offline Rookie

What happened to everyone saying we had one of the best D-lines in the N.F.L? All of a sudden Hovan doesn't look so good,does he? You guys can't be on both sides of the fence! Don't tell me Hovan's the best, then turn around and say we should have taken Douglas. You guys tell eachother what you want to hear, but nobody speaks the truth. Once you get past this hurdle, you'll feel a lot better! Learn the game, then come talk to me.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

I think hes over the hill already. Hes what, around thirty something already. Hes way past his prime and unable to rush the passer nor stop the run. I dont think we need him and his huge contract he'll demand.
    Philly might sign him but he wont be a dwight freeney type threat if and when we face him.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Del Rio Guest

Hovan has never really impressed me. He brings something to the game that we need, fire. He is like John Randle without the numbers.

As far as learning the game, this comes from someone who doesn't know what a coverage sack is lol.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"chubchub" wrote:
    What happened to everyone saying we had one of the best D-lines in the N.F.L? All of a sudden Hovan doesn't look so good,does he? You guys can't be on both sides of the fence! Don't tell me Hovan's the best, then turn around and say we should have taken Douglas. You guys tell eachother what you want to hear, but nobody speaks the truth. Once you get past this hurdle, you'll feel a lot better! Learn the game, then come talk to me.

Didn't know you were an NFL head coach! I guess the rest of us will just wait for you to post so we will know exactly whats going on. I am waiting coach tell me everything.
    :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

gpete13 is offline Starter

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Philly might sign him but he wont be a dwight freeney type threat if and when we face him.
    That dude is going to lead the league in sacks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast