Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    dr.defi is offline Rookie

Does anyone know which TV markets will get the Packers game locally?

Where can I see the Packers game other than the NFL network? i.e. Fargo By the way I'm not a Packer fan. I've heard they are showing it on local channels for Viking target market areas? Like Minneapolis. But anywhere else?

Re: Does anyone know which TV markets will get the Packers game locally?

im not sure. im watching it on nfl network but idk where else it would be showing. i know that in green bay their are showing it cuz its a local game but i dont think they will be showing it on tv in nd. i could be wrong though. lol sorry im not much help. btw, welcome to the site
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

If your talking about the game thursday, then it would where anyone has NFL network.
    If your looking for any packers game you need to change teams.

bearitall Guest

[size=10pt]I was talking to a sports bar owner in Rochester, MN, tonight and he thought that a station out of Minny has the rights to the game Thursday night so it will be broadcasted locally rather than on NFLN.
    If I hear any more on that which I have some other leads out there I will post that info in here.[/size]

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"dr.defi" wrote:
    Where can I see the Packers game other than the NFL network? i.e. Fargo By the way I'm not a Packer fan. I've heard they are showing it on local channels for Viking target market areas? Like Minneapolis. But anywhere else?
    I could be wrong, but I believe that the only local channels which will be allowed to show it are one for the immediate Vikings "sphere of influence" (Twin Cities and suburbs) and the immediate Packers "sphere of influence" (GB and Milwaukee).

Fargo is, likely, SOL on this one.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "dr.defi" wrote:
    I could be wrong, but I believe that the only local channels which will be allowed to show it are one for the immediate Vikings "sphere of influence" (Twin Cities and suburbs) and the immediate Packers "sphere of influence" (GB and Milwaukee).

=Z=
    As a general rule of thumb, Fargo is banned from most earthly festivities.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Acumen" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "dr.defi" wrote:

=Z=
    The guy from Mississippi is the last one in the room who should be ragging on other people's hometowns.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "dr.defi" wrote:

=Z=
    The guy from Mississippi is the last one in the room who should be ragging on other people's hometowns.

=Z=
    I can guarantee you that the land where the river flows north has nothing on Mississippi.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

dr.defi is offline Rookie

Are you kidding, I was in Mississippi last spring, its bleeping crazy done there. Chim in the banjos.

darkflood is offline Starter

If you're looking for the Vikes/pack game on the 21st, the Fox feed from SD MAY have it, though since its broadcast on NFL Network, you probably won't get it until you move to a state where they don't say "How you doin' there, oh you betcha". Wait a minute.... ;D
    WELL, I LL ASK HIM, BUT I DON T THINK HE WILL BE VERY KEEN. UH, HE S ALREADY GOT ONE, YOU SEE.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast