VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Does anyone know...

Does anyone know if they make Viking season in review videos after each season with highlights and unfortunately lowlights? And if they do where the heck can I find them?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Does anyone know...

i would say nfl.com or wold the vikings have it right away? am not sure. i just wait to watch it on espn in the summer. it would be great to have a reason to run out and get it as soon as the season is over(in feb????)lol

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Does anyone know...

Well, I know that ESPN has their season reviews right before training camp starts (in August or so) but I was wondering if the nfl put something out that was longer and went more in depth. ESPN's is only a half hour and they cram so much into that little time and skip other stuff!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!