Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Does anyone know...?

"vikes can do" wrote:
    millions aside, its cant be easy to try to run full speed at 11 guys who are if they could put you out of the game espcially after injuring yourself recently. it hasnt been that long. has anyone had a major injury? know what it feels like just to walk normally afterwards? give mike a chance at least.
    you can never have too many running backs. ask miami. and WRs. and Olinemen. and fullbacks. u guys are killing me.
    It isn't that I want to trade mike, it is just one of those things. It might be best for the team. The only reason I am talking about it is because it definitely a possibility. If we didn't talk about it, it still might happen. If we do talk about it, it still might not happen. It is just talk.

We have high priced guys like DC and Moss that are the cornerstones of our team. We need some help in other areas. Financially, we may not be able to keep O.Smith and Bennett. We can't wait until contracts are up to start talking about stuff like this or we won't get compensated at all.

It is hard being a fan sometimes when we build allegiences to teams and players. After all, the NFL is a business and it is hard for us as fans to see things in the business sense.

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Does anyone know...?

Hmmmm... any grumpy, unhappy stud linebackers out there that we could trade Bennett for? Or how about a proven OT?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Does anyone know...?

ahman green's case is that he has bruised ribs. he's having some trouble breathing but he is listed day to day. his injury definitely isnt season threatening, but he might be out for monday nights game. if davenport is ready to go, i would expect to see green on the sidelines with davenport taking the bulk of the carries with fisher getting some carries as well. it doesnt really matter seeing as st. louis gives up the most yards per carry in the NFL. that defense is worse than both green bays and minnesotas. all they have is archuleta, polley and little. aeneas is so old. im no too concerned about greens health right now though.

as for bennett, you never see a player for player trade in the NFL. its too difficult to perform. like i said before, the most minnesota will get for bennett is a 3rd because of his recent injuries and lack of performance. i could see bennett being much like thomas jones for another team. bennett just doesnt seem like a good fit in minnesota. onterrio is definitely the best fit in the backfield and bennett is just holding him back. its just a matter of time. one of these running backs will be gone. and bennett seems like he will be the odd man out.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Does anyone know...?

Bennett really has little trade value in my mind, I honestly believe we couldo only get a 3rd rounder.

Also, Moe is a better blocker/3rd round back than Bennett is anyway.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Mossville is offline Starter

Does anyone know...?

"Caine" wrote:
    Wouldn't suprise me to see Bennett used as trade bait after this season.

With Smith, Williams, and Moore in the backfield, Bennett is a luxury we simply - to be honest - don't need to carry.

Perhaps we should talk to Miami about their 1st round pick...

Caine
    WIll never happen, Miami will be pursuing Edge and Shaun Alexander in the offseason as both said they wouldnt mind playing there.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Does anyone know...?

Anyone know what Mewelde Moore's status is? I'd like to see that guy come back....he played very well when he was in. He's the RB that I like the most out of the group. And, if we traded anyone, I'd like to trade Bennett. Yes, he has speed, but he can't run up the middle, and he's very injury prone. The managment should try to trade him to Miami...they will want an RB.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Does anyone know...?

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    Anyone know what Mewelde Moore's status is? I'd like to see that guy come back....he played very well when he was in. He's the RB that I like the most out of the group. And, if we traded anyone, I'd like to trade Bennett. Yes, he has speed, but he can't run up the middle, and he's very injury prone. The managment should try to trade him to Miami...they will want an RB.
    Check out the thread "Tice Quotes from Mon PC"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123