WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Does anyone have faith revised

I tried posting this earlier so sorry if this is a repeat

Because of some of the replies I have gotten (which I am thankful for) I felt like I needed to clarify my first response. Basically I was venting my frustration hoping that someone on here would feel the same way I do. I am mostly just frustrated because it seems like my friends who are vikings fans, family, the media etc. Are all getting so down on the Vikes and they are saying they can't win on Sunday. I am also frustrated that people are saying they would rather not even be a Vikings fan because they lose. I am a die hard Vikes fan, and I will love em til the day I die, but I was just as frustrated as everyone else. I wasn't trying to say that you are not a true Vikes fan if you get frustrated. I am also especially frustrated at the sports reporters who don't say anything about the good aspects of our team, but it's all about the bad. Now yes, they have been losing, and yes at some points they don't look like a stellar team, but I still think they are a good team and have the potential to be a great team! And it frustartes me when the reporters on ESPN NFL Live build up the Packers and go on and on about all the good things they did against us last time, and then they start talking about the Vikings and how bad they are doing. Now I don't think there is anyting wrong with being critical and saying stuff like The Vikings defense needs to step up, which definitley is true, but for them to say the the Vikings can't win unless this, unless that, that's all it has been lately and it's negative and it's really gotten to me (in case you hadn't already guessed). Ok, well I have TRIED to clarify what I had originally meant to say, and I hope I am making sense. Please respond and let me know what your thoughts are. And for crying out loud, let's beat those STINKING Packer's on Sunday cause two times is enough already. GO VIKES!!!!!!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Does anyone have faith revised

"kinkel" wrote:
    I tried posting this earlier so sorry if this is a repeat

Because of some of the replies I have gotten (which I am thankful for) I felt like I needed to clarify my first response. Basically I was venting my frustration hoping that someone on here would feel the same way I do. I am mostly just frustrated because it seems like my friends who are vikings fans, family, the media etc. Are all getting so down on the Vikes and they are saying they can't win on Sunday. I am also frustrated that people are saying they would rather not even be a Vikings fan because they lose. I am a die hard Vikes fan, and I will love em til the day I die, but I was just as frustrated as everyone else. I wasn't trying to say that you are not a true Vikes fan if you get frustrated. I am also especially frustrated at the sports reporters who don't say anything about the good aspects of our team, but it's all about the bad. Now yes, they have been losing, and yes at some points they don't look like a stellar team, but I still think they are a good team and have the potential to be a great team! And it frustartes me when the reporters on ESPN NFL Live build up the Packers and go on and on about all the good things they did against us last time, and then they start talking about the Vikings and how bad they are doing. Now I don't think there is anyting wrong with being critical and saying stuff like The Vikings defense needs to step up, which definitley is true, but for them to say the the Vikings can't win unless this, unless that, that's all it has been lately and it's negative and it's really gotten to me (in case you hadn't already guessed). Ok, well I have TRIED to clarify what I had originally meant to say, and I hope I am making sense. Please respond and let me know what your thoughts are. And for crying out loud, let's beat those STINKING Packer's on Sunday cause two times is enough already. GO VIKES!!!!!!!
    I kind of like it when everbody writes the Vikes off....that is when it seems like they step up and play. Today in newspaper they had this clown writing about how the Packers are going to walk all over the Vikings and right into the superbowl. This clown predicted the Pack would win
    41-21. We shall see
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Good post. I know that I, and others, and critical of the Vikings because we are deserving. We are the ones who have stuck by them through every good and bad game. No matter what happens or how bad they are, we'll be there to support them! Screw the media, who cares what they think anyway. People love to watch controversy.

SacredStar is offline Rookie

The media hype is what causes second guessing your favorite team. That is their job, to cause controversy and calamity.

Keep the faith, anything can happen, and don't let a newspaper article or tv show sway your faith in the team you love and support.

Believe!!
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"SacredStar" wrote:
    The media hype is what causes second guessing your favorite team. That is their job, to cause controversy and calamity.

Keep the faith, anything can happen, and don't let a newspaper article or tv show sway your faith in the team you love and support.

Believe!!
    The media is sensationalist in EVERYTHING they do!!! I HATE the media! They take everything out of context and blow it out of proportion! (I'm not saying that they're liberal, just sensationalist). They can't even cover sports without putting some type of spin on it!

I'm posting a new topic about the press.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Tim is STILL mad!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikoles is offline Coordinator

I agree EVERYONE has written us off! Hell I really don t think we can win either BUT you know what? Again deep down all the analysts the former pro s the experts JUST like we can t really ever get a take on OUR team. They deep down have a gut feeling that respects the Vikes and wants to pick US! Believe it or not I KNOW! JUST as I still believe and LOVE my Vikes that we can pull it off somehow I have the FAITH and I PRAY! SKOL Vikes!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"