Cul2Moss84 is offline Rookie

Does anyone have a

does anyone have a picture of Daunte getting his "roll" on, i love that want to put it on my english binder so i can shut the farvay fan that has a huge one of him almost peeing his pants because he was so happy that he threw a touchdown to the right team, it is rare though.

Thanks,
    [img:0cc63dbcbd]http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn.gif[/img:0cc63dbcbd]

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Does anyone have a

i loooked it up on google and typed in daunte culpeper getting his roll on and heres the site http://blog.lib.umn.edu/archives/snackeru/greet/2004/09/26/underwhelmed.html

well i clicked on it and it would let me copy and paste but you cant highlight the pic for some reason so ill you have to do is just click on it and press print pic or save as whatever you want to do so there ya go hope it works
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Does anyone have a

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Does anyone have a

Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna take your idea. I have quite a few friends that are packer fans. Plus, it's never bad just to show your love for the Vikes!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Does anyone have a

Damn straight!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Does anyone have a

What does that celebration mean anyway? I love it when he does that because it looks so cool but why does he do it?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

pep2moss is offline Rookie

Does anyone have a

he does that celebration because when he was about 9 or 10, he was playing in a basketball game in which there was like 5 sec cor so left, and he had a breakaway and made the last second layup, BUT got called for traveling, and his "rolling" is the signal for traveling...it was on espn about a year ago, i found it halarius

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Does anyone have a

"pep2moss" wrote:
    he does that celebration because when he was about 9 or 10, he was playing in a basketball game in which there was like 5 sec cor so left, and he had a breakaway and made the last second layup, BUT got called for traveling, and his "rolling" is the signal for traveling...it was on espn about a year ago, i found it halarius
    Hey they showed that before the eagles game earlier this year. It didnt mention the celebration though.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Does anyone have a

Heres one from the saints game.

Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a