We will win this game.
    [size=7px][/size]

Well said DR I like that. In just a little over 48 hrs we
    will begin the journey. :cheers:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Prophet Guest

Does anyone else have faith?

I always have faith that the Vikes will win. I wish I didn't, it can be hard on my health . You never know when the playoffs hit, if the Vikings get on a roll anything can happen. If Trent Dilfer can get a SB ring I certainly think the hapless Vikes can go the distance if their offense performs and their defense plays mediocre.

As far as this weekend goes. I am more condident than I should be that the Vikes will win. Tough to beat a team three times in a season.

On a sidenote, the worse thing the Vikings ever did as an organization was build a dome. The game should be played outdoors....especially in MN.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

welcome,
    what they all said.
    LETS GO VIKINGS
    stomp the pack

Welcome to the best board in the NFL on or off season and to answer the question about 40 years of faith..till the day I die

You Can't Hide from the Purple Pride
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Hooversham is offline Starter

I have cheered for this team my entire life. And it's hard goddamned work sometimes. And I WILL vent about my frustration with the team, especially when I think they could do so much better. It is not "losing faith" or "jumping ship" either. It's frustration pure and simple. And I, as well as every other true VIkes fan, have earned the right to be frustrated.

But do you know who is going to be the loudest person in my house on every given Sunday, or the most outwardly enthusiastic and optomistic fan no matter what the situation? Yep, yours truely. The fact that we get up on Sunday to watch this team at all, sometimes, is a testimant to our loyalty.

Nearly all of us have been down this road before. We can usually see the outcomes before they happen. We are cynical and negative and we may get frustrated and down on the team sometimes. But that only happens from Monday to Wednesday. We are ALWAYS there on Sunday or Monday. And I take offense to anyone suggesting differently.

S.............K................O.................. L....................!!! KILL THE PAC!
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

I remember how I felt last year after the Vikes lost in AZ. It wasn't a plesent feeling and it took me awhile to get over it. Once i got over it i was telling all the pack fans that their time would come to feel the disappointment i was going through. After a few days I just started looking forward for the 2004 season. I think that disapointment is on the way if I get my "faith" up to much.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

vikingqueen24 is offline Waterboy

I HAVE THE FAITH! I hope that we can kick some Packer Butt, and send them home to cry in their beer!
    Skol Vikes!

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

I always have faith. If I went into every game thinking we was going to lose, it wouldn't be much fun watching. It's payback time! Go Vikes!
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

It's kinda hard to have faith when the team doesn't have any faith in themselves. This game could be very ugly...

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I've watched quite a few games where the Vikez seemed certain to lose. I may have not felt it was likely that they were going to win, but that never stopped me from completely discounting the possibility that they would. I always have faith that the Vikings have it in them to win.

If the Vikez have a really bad year sometime in the future, and I see that the line in a Vikings-Packers game was the Pack by two touchdowns, I'd just grin and say "I like those odds." 8)

To me, that's what faith means, and that's the way I will always feel about the Vikings. SKOL BABY!!!:cheers:

[P.S. I think the Vikings have a great chance of winning Sunday's game. I think playing the Pack is just what they need to get fired up. It's the Pacqueers that should be worried.]

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast