Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Does anyone else have faith?

I have been as disappointed as every other Vikigns fan the way the Vikes have been playing lately, I will not deny that fact. But I will also say that I am disappointed in the way the fans have been reacting. How can people call themselves "Vikings fans" when all they do is sit around and gripe and groan about how bad they are, or how they can't win on Sunday, or what a pathetic bunch of losers they are?? A fan, a true fan sticks by their team no matter what. They have faith that they will win even if they don't, and they still love em even if they lose. Now like I said at the beginning, it frustrates me as much as everyone else that they didn't win the division title, and that they've lost to the Packers 2 times already, and that they lost to a 5-10 team (Washington) but that doesn't mean they are going to do it again. The Vikes have the potential of being a great football team, they just have to have faith, and they have to play like they want to win. Is there anyone else out there who agrees with me that they really can do it? Is there anyone else with me on this? I hope there still is.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome, kinkel! If faith means believing no matter what the empirical evidence suggests, then count me in! GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

After each dissapointing game, I get down on the team and vent my frustration...but by about Wednesday I am geared up and thinking W for the Sunday coming up. I really do think we can beat the Pack...all we have to do is want it more and execute. We are a very good football team that is good at underachieving due to various reasons. We can beat anyone on any day, and teams know that. SKOL VIKES!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Is there a really really good reason to have faith in this team at this point?, cause if there is let me know. I need to be refuled, my faith is damn near shattered but i wont go into details why.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"ADubya26" wrote:
    After each dissapointing game, I get down on the team and vent my frustration...but by about Wednesday I am geared up and thinking W for the Sunday coming up. I really do think we can beat the Pack...all we have to do is want it more and execute. We are a very good football team that is good at underachieving due to various reasons. We can beat anyone on any day, and teams know that. SKOL VIKES!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

A lot of us are very faithful fans, but we are realistic in our approach to their abilities. I think over the years we have become accustomed to being critical of our team. This does not diminish our love for the Viks!
    SKOL Viks!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

The fact of the matter is, we all love the Vikings or we wouldn't be here. Just because we're critical of them or the coaches doesn't mean we're not true fans....it means we care enough about 'em to complain! We want to see them win, we root for them every sunday, and we go into every sunday believing they can win whether they're 1-15 or 15-1. The truth is, this team this year is underachieving...so yes, many of us are down on their chances for a Super Bowl title this year. So we speculate on who is to blame. But no matter what, come this Sunday we will all be plastered in front of our televisons hoping and praying that the Vikings will kick the snot out of the Packers. Can they do it? absolutely. Is there still hope? absolutely. Will they do it? That's why they play the game!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Oh yeah...and as far as they're being hope for this season. There definately is....the Redsox won the world series! so anything can happen!

Freya is offline Team Alumni

They CAN and WILL win this game.
    My faith is strong.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Del Rio Guest

Oh yee of little faith.

Well lets see where to start.

We have a QB who has flirted with multiple records this year. If Manning wouldn't have gone insane with his numbers then all you would hear about is Pepper.

We have the best WR in the game. People are trying to throw dirt on his name and stir up some controversy and ultimately try and scapegoat him for the Vikings problems. Mostly because the media dislikes Moss and are fans of Tice.

We have a very explosive back in the game.

We have a sure handed Tight end.

Our Defense is really improved. Nay say all you like but the turnovers and huge stops are more apparent then ever. They are improving weekly. It will only take 1 more point then our opponent to send them home.

The Packers are a team very similar to us. Just look at our games. Only they know how to seal the deal they have Favre one of the best comeback QB's to ever play the game. But even with that said we havea lot to have faith about.

Don't eat what the media feeds you. This has happened before to many teams in fact it has happened to us in the past. The Packer fans should be a little more then nervous this week and for good reason.

We will win this game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast