Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Krumb" wrote:
    lol @ this thread , has he caught any balls in Jacksonville?
    i think like 2 balls for 12 yards
    That sounds about right. So that means he has dropped 6--that was his ratio when he was here.
    It blows my mind that we wasted a 1st round pick on this guy!
    no he's been hurt the last 2 games, bruises from catching the 2 passes, might be ready for this weekend
    I actually read it was due to psychological trauma from his hands being in contact with leather for so long....


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    I heard he sprained his hands pulling his head out of his ass.

  3. #13
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no

    sorry for the foul language, but its called for

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  4. #14
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    Jacksonville fans just aren't giving him a fair shake.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  5. #15
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    Jacksonville fans just aren't giving him a fair shake.
    Ya, he's just a 3rd year player. He needs about 10 years to reach his prime (when he'll catch 4 balls out of 10 rather than 2 of ten.)
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  6. #16
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Krumb" wrote:
    lol @ this thread , has he caught any balls in Jacksonville?
    i think like 2 balls for 12 yards
    That sounds about right. So that means he has dropped 6--that was his ratio when he was here.
    It blows my mind that we wasted a 1st round pick on this guy!
    no he's been hurt the last 2 games, bruises from catching the 2 passes, might be ready for this weekend
    I actually read it was due to psychological trauma from his hands being in contact with leather for so long....
    I knew I could bring out the sarcasm in middle America.
    Looks like we all agree on this one!
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

  7. #17
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    I still just blame smoot.
    Its so much easier that way.

  8. #18
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    Jacksonville fans just aren't giving him a fair shake.
    Ya, he's just a 3rd year player. He needs about 10 years to reach his prime (when he'll catch 4 balls out of 10 rather than 2 of ten.)
    4TH Year.

  9. #19
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    Jacksonville fans just aren't giving him a fair shake.
    Ya, he's just a 3rd year player. He needs about 10 years to reach his prime (when he'll catch 4 balls out of 10 rather than 2 of ten.)
    4TH Year.
    er. Last year!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  10. #20
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Does anybody out there miss T. Williamson?

    I sort of miss him.

    You know what I miss more, though? Gonorrhea. Nothing quite like that tingling in my willy as I rise for a new day.



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Try not to miss me..
    By Vikes_King in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 08:38 AM
  2. Miss Michigan Crowned Miss America
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 10:02 PM
  3. Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 03:35 PM
  4. Don't miss me too much
    By Vikes_King in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 04:18 PM
  5. Did I miss something?
    By renovikesfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 01:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •