Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Does anybody even want Culpepper?

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:
    "Of course I believe he wants to get cut, and has made a verbal agreement with Mike Tice to play in Jacksonville".

Hmmm. Never thought of that. Interesting idea.
    Yeah....right.

Why would you want him when they have Byron? That dude is a warrior and you gotta believe Del Rio has a woody for that.

I still want Pep.
    Exactly, why do they want Daunte when they have Byron and David Garrard it makes no sense.
    who cares why? as long as we dont have to deal with his BS any longer.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "nephilimstorm" wrote:
    darn another thread about Culpepper lol..anyways...wouldnt we take a cap hit if we just released him?? just a question maybe you guys know?
    could somebody calculate what we have left for cap space using the "collegeguyjeff" formula? lol
    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I called Cajun yesterday and freaked out lol I decided to keep it off theboard aren't you proud of me? lol Hey when are you gonna congratulate me on Georgetowns win ahem!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Wow I am so glad to hear someone else say that...I was thinking...I am going to take a little break from PPO because I'm obviously the only person who still wants him. Thank god someone of your caliber on this board does too. Now I don't have to hide. ops:
    Thanks.

I just think that all this is a ton of media pooh; egging everybody on.

I like him. Yeah he royally blew it last year but I see a lot of drive in him. As far as his attitude, I really try not to make to many judgements about him because I feel that we rarely get the entire story whether it is Pep, Bush, Clinton, etc.
    That's exactly how I feel, I was somewhat amazed that from that article stemmed 27 pages of Culpepper hating quickly. Snow it makes my rampage a few weeks ago seem fairly mild doesn't it? Do you still have all those get out of rant land free cards for everyone? lol :roll:
    ROTFFLMMFAO!!!

I will ALWAYS root for Pep...I liked him since he was in college and was actually very happy and surprised that we drafted him (although I was pissed that Baltimore had taken Chris McAlister out from under us (we desperately needed CB help back then). I just don't like how he is acting after having been injured...I understand his need for security...BUT like Del Rio, the TEAM comes first. And right now, Pep is not the answer for our TEAM...we need someone who is more of a cerebral QB than an athletic one. I do hope that if Pep leaves that he at least ends up with a team that I don't HATE...otherwise, I won't be able to really root for him to have success. Of course, if we play him head to head, I will be rooting for the Vikings Defense to rip his head off!!! :lol:

Let's wait and see what happens before we throw Pep on the scrap heap...we may end up keeping him after all (though I doubt it at this juncture) and we need him to be positive if he is still here!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:
    "Of course I believe he wants to get cut, and has made a verbal agreement with Mike Tice to play in Jacksonville".

Yeah....right.

Why would you want him when they have Byron? That dude is a warrior and you gotta believe Del Rio has a woody for that.

I still want Pep.
    Exactly, why do they want Daunte when they have Byron and David Garrard it makes no sense.
    who cares why? as long as we dont have to deal with his BS any longer.
    Amen to that man.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    I called Cajun yesterday and freaked out lol I decided to keep it off theboard aren't you proud of me? lol Hey when are you gonna congratulate me on Georgetowns win ahem!
    Congratulations again for beating DOOK!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:

Yeah....right.

I still want Pep.
    This is why

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Leftwich+injured

Too many articles too sift through but he has passed on surgery twice his body is degrading and he is playing less and less each year. It would not hurt to get a guy like Culpepper and let the team battle it out.

When Byron gets hurt after 10games Culpepper will be ready to go.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Congratulations again for beating DOOK!!! :lol:
    The conversation went something like this:

"Cajun it's DC"
    "Hi DC"
    "I was minding my own business having lunch and watching Georgetown beat Notre Dame and I saw a bulletin at the bottom of the screen that Daunte has asked to be cut. I threw up and called you"
    "I was wondering when you would find out about that, go eat your lunch"
    "I lost my appetite"
    "Good thing you bought that Warren Moon jersey"
    "Yah he can't be cut can he?"
    "Nope he already retired"
    "Ok Cajun Thanks"
    "Hang in there DC"
    "Bye"
    :roll:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del Rio" wrote:
    The same thing happened with Moss.

It will pass.......in 6 months.
    I think this is totally different than a WIDE RECEIVER going off and causing waves. This is our QUARTERBACK. He is supposed to be the rock that holds the team together.

I think Dauntes problem is he knows he is a sub par QB, now injured and shown up by a 38 year old QB that my get his job. Daunte is acting like a 2 year old spoiled brat right now and needs to be shipped out of town. Let TICE take him and they can both sink in their stupidity and lack of ability.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"stjmnsota" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    The same thing happened with Moss.

It will pass.......in 6 months.
    I think this is totally different than a WIDE RECEIVER going off and causing waves. This is our QUARTERBACK. He is supposed to be the rock that holds the team together.

I think Dauntes problem is he knows he is a sub par QB, now injured and shown up by a 38 year old QB that my get his job. Daunte is acting like a 2 year old spoiled brat right now and needs to be shipped out of town. Let TICE take him and they can both sink in their stupidity and lack of ability.
    WOW, lmao..well put

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast