Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Does anybody even want Culpepper?

There is no doubt he is talented. I agree that he has now shown without doubt that his mental toughness should be questioned.

He has caused to many waves in the last year...it is time for him to move on.

Del, you may have hit the nail on the head.

sig courtesy of PPE

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:
    "Of course I believe he wants to get cut, and has made a verbal agreement with Mike Tice to play in Jacksonville".

Hmmm. Never thought of that. Interesting idea.
    Yeah....right.

Why would you want him when they have Byron? That dude is a warrior and you gotta believe Del Rio has a woody for that.

I still want Pep.
    Wow I am so glad to hear someone else say that...I was thinking...I am going to take a little break from PPO because I'm obviously the only person who still wants him. Thank god someone of your caliber on this board does too. Now I don't have to hide. ops:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Del Rio Guest

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Of course I believe he wants to get cut, and has made a verbal agreement with Mike Tice to play in Jacksonville.
    Weren't you joking about this in another thread?

Where did this come from?
    I was being a smart ass about it because I know I have no facts to back it up. It is my conspiracy theory.

I do belive it though. I believe Mike Tice contacted Culpepper and spread a seed of hate because he want's Culpepper and because he knows it is the single player that would hurt our team the most to lose. It may soujnd silly, but IMO Tice has character issues anyways that would not keep him from seeking some form of revenge especially when it would make his new team better.

There are a lot of gaps in the timeline between Culpeppers injury and him going off the wall right now, I think Mike Tice can explain most of them. He could have and had motive to very easily suggest he was being shopped right after the injury.

He could use his leverage of location to persuade Daunte being in Florida.......he admitted he had tampered with a Vikings player, most assumed K-Rob I think it is Culpepper.

I think he wants to get cut and will not entertain other teams, I think he has a verbal agreement to play for the Jags.

It's simple why because Byron isn't as good as Daunte and while he is a warrior he is seriously injured every single year and will soon be a Steve Mcnair discussing retirement.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Wow I am so glad to hear someone else say that...I was thinking...I am going to take a little break from PPO because I'm obviously the only person who still wants him. Thank god someone of your caliber on this board does too. Now I don't have to hide. ops:
    Thanks.

I just think that all this is a ton of media pooh; egging everybody on.

I like him. Yeah he royally blew it last year but I see a lot of drive in him. As far as his attitude, I really try not to make to many judgements about him because I feel that we rarely get the entire story whether it is Pep, Bush, Clinton, etc.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"nephilimstorm" wrote:
    darn another thread about Culpepper lol..anyways...wouldnt we take a cap hit if we just released him?? just a question maybe you guys know?
    could somebody calculate what we have left for cap space using the "collegeguyjeff" formula? lol

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Thanks.

I like him. Yeah he royally blew it last year but I see a lot of drive in him. As far as his attitude, I really try not to make to many judgements about him because I feel that we rarely get the entire story whether it is Pep, Bush, Clinton, etc.
    That's exactly how I feel, I was somewhat amazed that from that article stemmed 27 pages of Culpepper hating quickly. Snow it makes my rampage a few weeks ago seem fairly mild doesn't it? Do you still have all those get out of rant land free cards for everyone? lol :roll:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Del Rio Guest

The same thing happened with Moss.

It will pass.......in 6 months.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Of course I believe he wants to get cut, and has made a verbal agreement with Mike Tice to play in Jacksonville.
    Weren't you joking about this in another thread?

Where did this come from?
    I was being a smart jiggly butt about it because I know I have no facts to back it up. It is my conspiracy theory.

I do belive it though. I believe Mike Tice contacted Culpepper and spread a seed of hate because he want's Culpepper and because he knows it is the single player that would hurt our team the most to lose. It may soujnd silly, but IMO Tice has character issues anyways that would not keep him from seeking some form of revenge especially when it would make his new team better.

There are a lot of gaps in the timeline between Culpeppers injury and him going off the wall right now, I think Mike Tice can explain most of them. He could have and had motive to very easily suggest he was being shopped right after the injury.

He could use his leverage of location to persuade Daunte being in Florida.......he admitted he had tampered with a Vikings player, most assumed K-Rob I think it is Culpepper.

I think he wants to get cut and will not entertain other teams, I think he has a verbal agreement to play for the Jags.

It's simple why because Byron isn't as good as Daunte and while he is a warrior he is seriously injured every single year and will soon be a Steve Mcnair discussing retirement.
    I thought that I saw the this was your conspiracy theory in another thread, but it wasn't stated here.

I can buy the whole thing. The paragraph in bold, I can totally buy all of that. I totally agree with Tice having character flaws.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:
    "Of course I believe he wants to get cut, and has made a verbal agreement with Mike Tice to play in Jacksonville".

Hmmm. Never thought of that. Interesting idea.
    Yeah....right.

Why would you want him when they have Byron? That dude is a warrior and you gotta believe Del Rio has a woody for that.

I still want Pep.
    Exactly, why do they want Daunte when they have Byron and David Garrard it makes no sense.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Thanks.

That's exactly how I feel, I was somewhat amazed that from that article stemmed 27 pages of Culpepper hating quickly. Snow it makes my rampage a few weeks ago seem fairly mild doesn't it? Do you still have all those get out of rant land free cards for everyone? lol :roll:
    I am all out, but I have heard rumors that Tice has some counterfeit ones that he can give to people that need them.

Notice, that I haven't gone off the deep end either. Because I used them all, I have no outs if I go on a rant.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast