Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anybody else...

feel next season slipping away? I may be acting a little pessimistic or immature on this, but as the days go by and good FAs are being taken off the board, I feel like next season will be down the tubes. Obviously, the main culprit is Mr. McCombs. Yeah, I am happy about inking Pat, but we lost out on Antonio Pierce and god knows who else. We almost have double as much money as the team with the 2nd most cap room, and yet we have teams who are barely under the cap getting our guys. We need to turn it around or next year will be called a "building year".

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

DrSwerve is offline Training Camp

Does anybody else...

Honestly, unless we sign a couple big name FA's, I don't see us any better than 8-8 (even with a good draft). But I do have faith that we will get a FA WR & CB.
    If ignorance was bliss...then your entire life would be a perpetual orgasm.

Does anybody else...

I hope you are right Swerve...im trying to keep the faith as well!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Does anybody else...

Although some names are gone, there are still plenty of quality guys out there to choose from. I feel like we can still get them and it may take awhile to work out the details.

Prophet Guest

Does anybody else...

I'm optimistic about next season. The defense is getting better every year and we still have a powerful offense. I'm excited.

If we could just get rid of redneck McCombs and get a real coach then I would really be ready for the season to roll.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Does anybody else...

I'm optimistic every year. I guess we'll see how the first few games go, you never know in the NFL! Try to keep an open outlook!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Does anybody else...

We will be jsut fine next year, we won't be in the best of condition, but remember, our division sucks. Packers are going downhill and Bears/Lions are both trying to find ANYTHING that works...I think we are in the best condition of anyone in our division.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Del Rio Guest

Does anybody else...

I think we will be a 10 win team next year.

The o-line is going to be better, we get Sasser back and I know some of you have forgotten but he adds so much to our team. Peps passer rating was high without him wait till next year.

The D line is better which is amazing because they were awesome last year. Numbers don't lie they were one of the top fronts in the NFL. We are getting Irvin back which is better then what we had. We may draft for the DB position.

We have everything to proove this isn't Moss's team anymore, I expect big things. If it ended now FA and we had our draft picks I would be happy. And confident we have a very strong showing next year. Tice although I'm not a fan has had some good drafts. This year the way the draft is looking we could get 4 starters LMAO. So much talent but no one shines above the rest.

Exciting time to be a fan, all smiles here I wouldn't stress about it at all.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Does anybody else...

thats what im thinking exactly del rio.. not being biest (spelling) or anything.. i think we are a great team.. and some of our young talent will show up.. plus we have had some more time to get chemistry going and our main coaches have had a year of experience together.. excluding linehan.. im feeling good bout this off season and our season next year! we didnt miss a beat with moss gone last year and i dont expect that to change.. expecially with plax

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Does anybody else...

It's the offseason. It's the time of year made for unabashed optimism. Last year during the offseason, (which coincidently, might have been the last time I was on these forums) people were predicting 12-13 wins for last year. Okay, they were a little off, but in their defense, the defense never materialized last season. You can already see that the focus of the staff is such that they won't let that happen again. That's an encouraging sign, so now we even have an excuse for our optimism. Don't let a silly little thing like past years' performance throw a cloud over the fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast