Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Do you want to do something?

"Pirate" wrote:
    Believe it or not!
    None of this negative talk is helping our boys in Purple, in fact, it is quite literally detrimental in a very real way. All the speculation, analysis and slamming that is out there on the internet, spoken on TV and is written in our papers creates an energy that in itself becomes the reality that you witness each sunday.
    [size=7px][/size]

Be careful pirate the negative nancies will be on you. How can you
    be a fan if you think the Vikings will make the playoffs and win some
    games. As a fan you should moan and groan all the time at least
    according to the select :drunken: :clown: .
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Do you want to do something?

"purplehorn" wrote:
    "Pirate" wrote:
    Believe it or not!
    None of this negative talk is helping our boys in Purple, in fact, it is quite literally detrimental in a very real way. All the speculation, analysis and slamming that is out there on the internet, spoken on TV and is written in our papers creates an energy that in itself becomes the reality that you witness each sunday.
    [size=7px][/size]

Be careful pirate the negative nancies will be on you. How can you
    be a fan if you think the Vikings will make the playoffs and win some
    games. As a fan you should moan and groan all the time at least
    according to the select :drunken: :clown: .
    I bet you millions that there were plenty of Panther Fans and the media that gave their team no shot and left them for dead and were talking bad about them after the first 8 weeks. I bet there were many negative NANCIES over there. I bet there were tons of Monday Morning QBs.

Then they got a win, then another, and then another, that shit is contagious. I bet that the fans started getting positive. I bet most of the NANCIES disappeared or changed there tune. The fans started to believe.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Well, I think the players got off their arses and started playing some football. I don't think the fans dictated any of the positive play that the Panthers had in the last half of the season. They had their share of injuries too. RB one and two done for the season. WR number 2 done for the season.

Name me one superstar on that team that was playing in the last game.
    Brenson??? Maybe their MLB???? Muhamed?????

That team played they hearts out. They left it all on the field. It isn't about how you start it is how you finish.

So with that being said, are the Vikes going to show us some Heart?

I don't know, but I do know that I can't play the game for them, we can't change anything they do on the field. Step it up or step it out of the playoffs.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Do you want to do something?

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

They have a big monkey on their back and it is a 6'8" caucasian named Tice.
    My thoughts exactly. i have been saying Tice is a big monkey for quite sometime. we will never win a superbowl or nfc championship game as long as Tice is the coach. However, if he proves me wrong, i will always be greatful... what a dumb baboon. did you see how dumbfounded he looks when even the offense isn't moving the ball?
    Speaking of monkeys, who's that chimp on the right side of your av...LOL :scratch:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12