Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pirate is offline Training Camp

Do you want to do something?

Believe it or not!
    None of this negative talk is helping our boys in Purple, in fact, it is quite literally detrimental in a very real way. All the speculation, analysis and slamming that is out there on the internet, spoken on TV and is written in our papers creates an energy that in itself becomes the reality that you witness each sunday.

Form follows thought.

The action of Moss walking off the field before the game was over suggests that now there is a real fracture in the team itself that has been struggling to hold on to whatever they can during a season that appears to be owned by Murphy. It is not a good sign.
    I am just as frustrated as anyone else here but I want to point out that we are responsible for supporting our team. Anything less will lead to self- fulfilling prophecy.
    JMO
    Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.

Winston Churchill

Farwalker is offline Waterboy

The action of Moss walking off the field before the game was over suggests

It suggests to me that he knew like I did that the game was OVER

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"Farwalker" wrote:
    The action of Moss walking off the field before the game was over suggests

It suggests to me that he knew like I did that the game was OVER
    WOW! :lol:

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Your thoughts are well communicated. But, this is open forum for us to vent. If we would have won and went 13-3, we would vent in other ways. I do not think that our negative banter is affecting the game day energy of this team.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What goes on, on the field and in the locker room is dictating what goes on with this team. The media is so fickle if we won one game they would be praising us into the playoffs just to put their own spin on it.

The players had a chance the last 2 weeks to shut people up and their play just wasn't good enough. You could see it yesterday on the sideline shots of the players, they have beating themselves to the point they are at. They are dejected. They are upset with themselves. They may have even lost hope. If they don't have any hope we sure as hell can't do anything about it.

I along with all the other 39.999 (along with the opposing 22,000 Pack Fans) other VIkings fans were sure as hell trying to encourage them on at the Dome on the 24th of Dec. The fact that we still show up on Sundays is evident, but it is the VIkings team that is not showing up on SUNDAYS.

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Our teams motto should be:

We may not win the big game but we are definitely going to bring out the BIG can of Whoop Ass every week, in every game, on every play to every player on the opposing teams.

Tee Off on someone once in a awhile

I think they would play better if they didn't have a long term goal and could just play the game of football. They have a big monkey on their back and it is a 6'8" caucasian named Tice.

I just don't see it out there this year.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

AMEN Pirate! Someone who sees the light!

"webmaster" wrote:
    AMEN Pirate! Someone who sees the light!
    The fans are not the problem.

Like I said, we still show up every week to cheer the team on whether it is at the stadium or on the couch.

The team hasn't shown up and done it's job.

The facts are the facts.

Do any of you believe that our team has a true sense of confidence going into this week?

Of course the team can say we could beat them but they know that they haven't earned much of anything lately.

I will be cheering on the Vikes on Sunday but I will also be praying they find some heart, courage and confidence.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

"snowinapril" wrote:

They have a big monkey on their back and it is a 6'8" caucasian named Tice.
    My thoughts exactly. i have been saying Tice is a big monkey for quite sometime. we will never win a superbowl or nfc championship game as long as Tice is the coach. However, if he proves me wrong, i will always be greatful... what a dumb baboon. did you see how dumbfounded he looks when even the offense isn't moving the ball?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I heard Moss had irritable bowel syndrome and that's why he left? Is there any truth to that? The game was over though!

On a side note, congrats to Daunte for breaking the all time record for most total yards in a season and having the 5th highest number of TDs in a season!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast