Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Do you think the Vikings can win the Division?

Who has a chance to beat the Vikes?
    Detriot- Still too young....one or two years away from being serious contenders in division
    Green Bay- Too old, too dumb, on the decline, almost to the point where they need to rebuild
    Chicago- They're the Bears....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Well I will say one person see things as I do. I have no confidence in Mike Tice as a head coach. I have yet to see the leadership on the field that the Vikings must have to win the Division. Then you must look at the schedule, there is a very real chance the Vikings could lose the first three road games. Then with the season on the line we have Pittsburg and Baltimore back to back late in December. Lest we forget in November we have back to back away games at NY and GB. If this team does not get it together and hold it together I see a possible 8-8 season.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Well I will say one person see things as I do. I have no confidence in Mike Tice as a head coach. I have yet to see the leadership on the field that the Vikings must have to win the Division. Then you must look at the schedule, there is a very real chance the Vikings could lose the first three road games. Then with the season on the line we have Pittsburg and Baltimore back to back late in December. Lest we forget in November we have back to back away games at NY and GB. If this team does not get it together and hold it together I see a possible 8-8 season.
    The veterans will make sure that Tice keeps his head on straight...I am sure that if Tice starts to make questionable decisions, they will vocalize their concerns. Hopefully, the infusion of experience that we got this year will help our team to mature into true champions...I think that will end up being the case.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

coreyd is offline Coach

There is no reason why we could not win the division. The only thing holding us back is our coach. He is not a leader.

The other day in class we had to turn in a 5 page paper on the difference between a leader, and a manager. These two titles are totally different.

When I think Tice, I see a manager! When I see Green, I see a manager! When I see Herman Edwards, I think leader!

Rest assured, with the talent we have there is no reason we should not go all the way this year. BUT, if we do not, it is Mike Tice's fault by far.

How many coaches in the NFL right now, wish they could have all of the talent we have at this moment!?

A leader is someone who leads by example (not by scalping tickets)! Sure it might be done all over the league by even bigger names, but does it make it right? Just because a lot of people use steriods in sports today, doesnt make it right.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Don't forget there must be leaders on the field as well. This is the year Culpepper must step up and run the offense. I also have another fear that with all the changes on defense again that there will be conflict as to who the leaders are on the field
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234