Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Do you think Sharper will make the Hall of Fame?

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Problem for me is that I won't get excited if he does as he will probably go in as a Packer.

Very hard for me to like guys on the team that came from PUKER land no matter how good there are or what they do for the team.
    :'(
    I Don't Know about that.
    He's going end up playing a lot of years with the Vikings, and he left the Packers basically because the Packers didn't have any faith left in him.

I think the Vikings could solve the whole problem by just winning the SB.
    ;D
    That way we know who he'd retire with.
    If we won a SB with Sharper, Fergy and Longwell on the team I would forgive them

;D
    What would be even better is Ferguson catching a pass to tie up the game & Longwell kicking the go ahead point with the PAT.

Then as the final seconds were winding down, Sharper picks one off & takes it to the house to seal the deal.

It looks good posting it here, but I live in Cheesdick land & I know exactly how it will go down..........

The Packer fans will say the only reason we won a Super Bowl is because we had 3 ex-Packers on our team & without them, we would have lost.
    The only thing you left out was them still saying they are better because they won two more Super Bowls. I know the routine.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Do you think Sharper will make the Hall of Fame?

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Problem for me is that I won't get excited if he does as he will probably go in as a Packer.

Very hard for me to like guys on the team that came from PUKER land no matter how good there are or what they do for the team.
    :'(
    I Don't Know about that.
    He's going end up playing a lot of years with the Vikings, and he left the Packers basically because the Packers didn't have any faith left in him.

I think the Vikings could solve the whole problem by just winning the SB.
    ;D
    That way we know who he'd retire with.
    If we won a SB with Sharper, Fergy and Longwell on the team I would forgive them
    ;D
    What would be even better is Ferguson catching a pass to tie up the game & Longwell kicking the go ahead point with the PAT.

Then as the final seconds were winding down, Sharper picks one off & takes it to the house to seal the deal.

It looks good posting it here, but I live in Cheesdick land & I know exactly how it will go down..........

The Packer fans will say the only reason we won a Super Bowl is because we had 3 ex-Packers on our team & without them, we would have lost.
    The only thing you left out was them still saying they are better because they won two more Super Bowls. I know the routine.
    Yup, gotta love the revolving door of sports fans
    ;D

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345