Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    mnviking80 is offline Training Camp

Do you plan on watching Vikes/Chargers?

I don't plan to. After 2 preseason games and a day at camp, I have formed my opinions on who should start (Moore) and who shouldn't (Bennett), so is there any reason why I should watch?
    -Andy

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

Re: Do you plan on watching Vikes/Chargers?

It is Vikings football my man. I have direct tv so I am going to a friends house to watch on a local channel so I won't miss. This is the 3rd game and they play the starters the longest. It is Smoot's first game. It is Vikings Football my man, need I go on?

SKOL VIKINGS!!!

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

you may have formed your opinions on who should start at runningback, but we havent seen mewelde play yet with the first time offense. so, maybe tonights performance will confirm or deny your opinion on the matter.

also: im really excited to see troy williamson get some reps with the first time offense.

smoooooooot.

see if the first team linebackers do anything good.

see if elling or edinger miss/make field goals.

moniter the injuries during the game.

see if travis taylor will impress again.

plus, its vikings football!!!
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I won't be able to, but if I did I'd probably just watch the first half. 2 weeks 'til the regular season baby!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"mnviking80" wrote:
    I don't plan to. After 2 preseason games and a day at camp, I have formed my opinions on who should start (Moore) and who shouldn't (Bennett), so is there any reason why I should watch?

How about to see smoot play for the first time? Or to see williamson play some with daunte and the first team offense? How about to watch how our O-line looks? How about to watch how erasmus james does while playing some with the first team D? How about to see how the kicking battle goes, between elling and edinger? How about to watch how our run d does against tomlinson? Or how well we run against one of the better run D's in the league? and the list goes on and on.

Also, we will get to see our first teams play into the 3rd quarter, so it will be the one preseason game, that feels like a regular season game.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I won't be able to. (no dish/cable) But I'll be watching the live play by play stats and in the PPO live chat room! It's Vikings football, who can resist??? :grin:

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

You think Williamson will get more snaps in this game? Last week he got around 6 I believe.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "mnviking80" wrote:

How about to see smoot play for the first time? Or to see williamson play some with daunte and the first team offense? How about to watch how our O-line looks? How about to watch how erasmus james does while playing some with the first team D? How about to see how the kicking battle goes, between elling and edinger? How about to watch how our run d does against tomlinson? Or how well we run against one of the better run D's in the league? and the list goes on and on.

Also, we will get to see our first teams play into the 3rd quarter, so it will be the one preseason game, that feels like a regular season game.
    I didn't know that. now I'm really exited!

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

By the way for those of us stuck out here in the nether regions we will have to wait till Monday at Noon (I think) to see it. So make sure if you are going to give away the results of it in any future threads that it is somewhat apparent in the title of the thread.

I probably will just have to avoid PP for the next few days (as much as that will pain me).

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    You think Williamson will get more snaps in this game? Last week he got around 6 I believe.
    i think tice said hes gonna get some snaps with the first team offense. probably in the slot or in a 4 wideout set.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast