HOPE
    MAYBE
    IF
    NEXT-WEEK
    NEXT-SEASON
    ONE-MORE-GAME

Here is one that is implied:
    VICTIMS

What the hell is left to talk about? I am still upset if ya'll can't tell.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Do you get that feeling?

Some of you are going to think that I am the a-hole here.

Someone needs to be the a-hole and I wish it was Tice!!!!!!!

An a-hole provides that extra needed push to motivate competitive people (athletes) over to the edge of greatness, nice guys just don't have it.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Do you get that feeling?

what a piss poor game that we should have stomped these guys in the fricking ground. even tho they have a good d we should be beating the crap out of teams. i am so tired ot trying to figure this out.
    and i dont think that you are an ass. far from it.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Do you get that feeling?

As they say, the truth hurts...and the truth is that the Vikings do not really have the desire to make the plays to win games...I was at the game today and I saw dropped passes, stupid penalties and lackluster tackling all day long. The Vikes will not win another game until they get some heart...I thought that they had found it after the Jax game but it was only a false alarm.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

koolkev8 is offline Starter

Do you get that feeling?

Just like the Panthers last year goin to the BIG ONE... Vikes are goin to do it this year baby!!~!!~!! (hopefully)

Kevin
    aka koolkev
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

zzbudzz is offline Rookie

Do you get that feeling?

:bom: yeah, i thought they found some heart after the jacksonville game too.....but . o'well atleast we beat jacksonville ,did i mention that was the only team we beat WITH A WINNING RECORD? how do you get to the playoffs and only beat one team with a winning record? strange season... ukeright:
    who picked the colors of piss and puke for thier team colors?.....ok i ll give ya one guess

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Do you get that feeling?

Aside from the philly game it was EXACTLY like last year....

that's just not good enough...

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Do you get that feeling?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    As they say, the truth hurts...and the truth is that the Vikings do not really have the desire to make the plays to win games...I was at the game today and I saw dropped passes, stupid penalties and lackluster tackling all day long. The Vikes will not win another game until they get some heart...I thought that they had found it after the Jax game but it was only a false alarm.
    I agree.

I couldn't watch todays game - FOX didn't have it in this area (Between Green Bay and Chicago...guess what I had the option of watching :banghead:

However, I've noticed that our boys just seem to melt away whenever we get close. I saw it against Green Bay and Indy. Our "D" just falls by the wayside, and our "O" just seems to lose heart knowing that no lead will ever remain.

We need some HEART.

Caine

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Do you get that feeling?

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Some of you are going to think that I am the a-hole here.

Someone needs to be the a-hole and I wish it was Tice!!!!!!!

An a-hole provides that extra needed push to motivate competitive people (athletes) over to the edge of greatness, nice guys just don't have it.
    Snowinapril, I feel the EXACT same way you do - I've been putting up with this crap since the early 1970's, and you know what it feels like? It feels like I'm the geekiest guy in high school (not too far off, actually, but that's another story... :roll: ), and the hottest looking cheerleader says yes when I ask her out to the prom, only to laugh in my face and say "Are you kidding me?" when I say "Really?" I have eternal hope, however, and I know in my heart that I will see the Vikes win the Super Bowl before I die...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Do you get that feeling?

"Caine" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I agree.

I couldn't watch todays game - FOX didn't have it in this area (Between Green Bay and Chicago...guess what I had the option of watching :banghead:

However, I've noticed that our boys just seem to melt away whenever we get close. I saw it against Green Bay and Indy. Our "D" just falls by the wayside, and our "O" just seems to lose heart knowing that no lead will ever remain.

We need some HEART.

Caine
    The last two weeks, we have won the turnover battle but lost the games.

The D has been playing better. The D was giving up yards and TDs but they have come up with some big plays.

The D really should have got a stop for a FG instead of letting them score 3 TDs.

We shouldn't have let them score over 17 points and the offense has to score more than 20. Which they would have without penalties and dropped passes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast