Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Do you all think we are done?

"dart18" wrote:
    i personally do feel we are done for the season. I do think we will make the playoffs but we will be eliminated very quickly because our defense is probably the worst i have seen in many years. I know this may sound knee jerk since we just lost but honestly the playcalling was and is horrible, our defense does not exist and our special teams coverage is also bad. Ross say hi to the unemployment line. I feel Tice should be fired but i do not feel there will be a better and more importantly for mccombs more economical option out there. But i am conceding any hopes of a playoff run for this team. i am still hopeful but the dream is dead for me, i will still cheer and get pissed like we all will but the seasons up in my mind. What is your opinion?
    Buck up Bro. There are three games left. The Pack plays the Jags..and then we get the chance to Beat em in the Dome.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Do you all think we are done?

"shockzilla" wrote:
    As many of you know, I am definitely Mr. Positive when it comes to the Purple Gang, but this loss really tears it for me! No offense to Moss, but at any other time in any other game, that play call for Moss to throw would have been a nice call, but NOT, I REPEAT NOT, with the game and their playoff lives on the line! Tice is fully responsible for this loss today (well, OK, 90% Tice and 10% defense), and he doesn't deserve to keep his job unless they make the playoffs and make a long run. NO QUESTION. Who's with me?
    I'm wit ya,shock...I give up on Tice...he has had too many chances and failed...time to bring in someone with some experience...maybe Fassel?...at least he knows how to win a playoff game!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Do you all think we are done?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    As many of you know, I am definitely Mr. Positive when it comes to the Purple Gang, but this loss really tears it for me! No offense to Moss, but at any other time in any other game, that play call for Moss to throw would have been a nice call, but NOT, I REPEAT NOT, with the game and their playoff lives on the line! Tice is fully responsible for this loss today (well, OK, 90% Tice and 10% defense), and he doesn't deserve to keep his job unless they make the playoffs and make a long run. NO QUESTION. Who's with me?
    I'm wit ya,shock...I give up on Tice...he has had too many chances and failed...time to bring in someone with some experience...maybe Fassel?...at least he knows how to win a playoff game!
    I like Fassel...the John Wayne type v.s. the Tice(Shrek) type...but to give up the on Vikings and the season?? Banwagoners...let em jump. They will truly never get the concept of Football.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123