Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Do you all think we are done?

i personally do feel we are done for the season. I do think we will make the playoffs but we will be eliminated very quickly because our defense is probably the worst i have seen in many years. I know this may sound knee jerk since we just lost but honestly the playcalling was and is horrible, our defense does not exist and our special teams coverage is also bad. Ross say hi to the unemployment line. I feel Tice should be fired but i do not feel there will be a better and more importantly for mccombs more economical option out there. But i am conceding any hopes of a playoff run for this team. i am still hopeful but the dream is dead for me, i will still cheer and get pissed like we all will but the seasons up in my mind. What is your opinion?
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

unless we get a new coach tomorrow, I can't wait until next year!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

ditto here

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

BUtch Davis will be unemployed... but somehow I don't think that would be much of an improvement

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    BUtch Davis will be unemployed... but somehow I don't think that would be much of an improvement
    NEWSFLASH JACK ASS!!! Davis stepped down almost 3 weeks ago! You live in Ohio and do not know that?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Easy answer, YES. Sure we will probably make the playoffs in a very very weak NFC, but we will have the usual blowout loss on the road in the 1st round of the playoffs.

One good thing that should come from this, is Tice better be gone. He should have been gone after the team completely crumbled for him at the end of last year.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

the D tried very hard............WE HAVE TO STAY ON THE FIELD AND SCORE POINTS IN THE RED ZONE EVERY TIME. the play calling was horrible in the second half......terrible.........i think that tice and linehan want to leave???????(not really, but how can u help not thinking that)

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

So how 'bout that draft?

JK, it aint over till it's over boys and girls, I think we all learned that last season.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

"DoubleDown11" wrote:
    unless we get a new coach tomorrow, I can't wait until next year!
    i aggree except wtf will we be doing in the mean time while we are waiting?

i know--sending back our autograph photos of Tice, Ross, Cotrell, Hovan, and Cortez for giving us a crappy season.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

i agree the defense shines sometimes but the lb and secondary missed so many assignments today but trying does not count when your making millions, if they blow a coverage it is their fault and only theirs. For 3 million a year i would study my ass off to make sure to know every aspect of my job but thats me
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast