VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Do we still have....

Fans that don't believe in Onterrios abilities. I have supported him from the beging but we have some folks on this site that are not sold on him. He showed great vision and quickness, oh and the weight he lost made him much faster he looked break away. He has great moves he even did a spin move that looked cool. I was very impressed with him, his catching abilities also

Some people said oh well he played crappy defenses but he played very well today against a good run defense. Infact my brother who is not a viking fan called me today during the game and said "Who the hell is Onterrio Smith" he was impressed. I love watching onterrio, he also runs very hard. :thumbleft:

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Do we still have....

yeah, that run he had in the 3rd quarter for 20 yards on 2nd and 12 when he should have been tackled at the line, but then broke a tackle and made 2 or 3 more people miss. WOW!! I was very impressed by his play today.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Do we still have....

He was very impressive today... I've never questioned his talent on the field... its his "habits" off the field that irk me about him! But hopefully we won't have to worry about that anymore!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Do we still have....

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Some people said oh well he played crappy defenses but he played very well today against a good run defense.
    That's what I was waiting to see before I made up my mind for sure on him. Today was a perfect chance for him, with Bennett out and playing a good D to prove himself. He did a great job! I thought his best play other than the 63 yard TD catch was when he ran smack into the line, then raced to the outside for a 1st down. That was real impressive.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Do we still have....

Yeah that was a nice run hes real patient and lets his blocks develop and then explodes through the gap.

Do we still have....

Yes, I forgive Onterrio Smith for now. He played a great game, he was a real spark for the Vikings offense. That 2nd quarter 62 yard catch for a TD was awesome!

Thank you Onterrio Smith! Now quit doing drugs!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Do we still have....

He is a good talent I hope he cleans up his act and can stay around I may even forget about Bennet if he can.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Do we still have....

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    He was very impressive today... I've never questioned his talent on the field... its his "habits" off the field that irk me about him! But hopefully we won't have to worry about that anymore!
    =D> Excellent point. Hope he grows up.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Do we still have....

I like how he is more of a power runner than bennett and he isn't injured as easily as bennett. I think we really need to keep both of them for many years to come. They will both complement each other and can give us a nice 1-2 punch!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!