Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94
  1. #1
    tclawmen is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    194

    Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    According to most "experts" a NFL team will only go as far as their Q/B play will take them. With the trade of Cutler to Chicago, are the Vikings now the worst team in the NFC North in respect to the Q/B position? Green Bay has Rodgers (young & talented), Detroit has Orlovsky (young & proving himself) has shown his ability to get the ball to Johnson and now Chicago has Cutler (young with Pro Bowl talent). IMO we are now a distant 4th in the division at Q/B and will be for quite some time unless,
    to quote Al Michaels "Do you believe in miracles" AKA Jackson (young and continued pet project) & Rosenfels (past 30 & Unkown at best).

  2. #2
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,451

    Re: Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    T-Jack = Best QB in the NFC North

    and Orlovsky went to Houston
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  3. #3
    tclawmen is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    194

    Re: Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    I stand corrected on Orlovsky... my bad

  4. #4
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    "Tad7" wrote:
    T-Jack = Best QB in the NFC North

    and Orlovsky went to Houston
    Nope!

    Tjack is the man.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  5. #5
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    Probably. But the Vikings have the best defense and running game. Vikings will still win.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  6. #6
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    That depends on what Detroit does on Draft day. Right now we are #3 in the division at the QB spot.

  7. #7
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    Probably. But the Vikings have the best defense and running game. Vikings will still win.
    What he said.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  8. #8
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    "tclawmen" wrote:
    According to most "experts" a NFL team will only go as far as their Q/B play will take them. With the trade of Cutler to Chicago, are the Vikings now the worst team in the NFC North in respect to the Q/B position? Green Bay has Rodgers (young & talented), Detroit has Orlovsky (young & proving himself) has shown his ability to get the ball to Johnson and now Chicago has Cutler (young with Pro Bowl talent). IMO we are now a distant 4th in the division at Q/B and will be for quite some time unless,
    to quote Al Michaels "Do you believe in miracles" AKA Jackson (young and continued pet project) & Rosenfels (past 30 & Unkown at best).
    We are in a three-way tie at this point.
    Cutler=Rodgers=TJack
    They all have negative and positive aspects to their game, but they are all improving with time.

    They are all better than Culpepper.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  9. #9
    SharperImage42's Avatar
    SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    554

    Re: Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    Sage+Tarvaris+Booty<Cutler.

    SharperImage42

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Do the vikings have the worst Q/B situation in the NFC North?

    Can you please put this as a poll next time?

    Much easier to get a feel for what people think.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Worst QB situation in the NFL ?
    By 2beersTommy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:08 PM
  2. NFC North not the worst division...
    By WinonaVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 05:07 AM
  3. We are not the worst in the North
    By RK. in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 10:32 PM
  4. Is Tice the Worst Coach in the NFC North?
    By SKOL in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 07:36 PM
  5. worst situation ever.
    By vikes09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •