Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Dissecting Childress

"pack93z" wrote:
    nice
    That didn't take long.
    Have I ever told you what an outstanding humanitarian I am?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"ColoradoViking" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Very good article. I like the following suggestion/scenario a lot...

2. Accept the fact that Childress isn’t going anywhere for at least the next few games and cheer for your football team. Turn the Metrodome into a madhouse for the visiting team, rather than a circus for the home team, and hope that the 2008 Vikings can turn into the 2000 Ravens.
    That was one of my favorite lines too. .. give the guys on the field a true homefield advantage. The Wilfs know what the fans' opinions are. What they don't know is how will the fans respond at the games to show that they support the players and team even if they hate what the head coach is doing?...
    I have been to games for the past 3 years. I have never heard the crowd as loud as it has been this year. I heard those fire Childress chants only twice. I heard the crowd screaming every down for the Lions offense not just 3rd. We are alive my friend. Childress is the circus.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"marstc09" wrote:
    "ColoradoViking" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:

2. Accept the fact that Childress isn’t going anywhere for at least the next few games and cheer for your football team. Turn the Metrodome into a madhouse for the visiting team, rather than a circus for the home team, and hope that the 2008 Vikings can turn into the 2000 Ravens.
    That was one of my favorite lines too. .. give the guys on the field a true homefield advantage. The Wilfs know what the fans' opinions are. What they don't know is how will the fans respond at the games to show that they support the players and team even if they hate what the head coach is doing?...
    I have been to games for the past 3 years. I have never heard the crowd as loud as it has been this year. I heard those fire Childress chants only twice. I heard the crowd screaming every down for the Lions offense not just 3rd. We are alive my friend. Childress is the circus.
    Nice turn of phrase there... seriously, good stuff.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "ColoradoViking" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:

That's a relief. To hear it from the FOX crew and all the media afterward you'd think it was the whole game... It is good to hear from you guys who were actually there.
    I'm out of the country til Jan..If I get to a game this year it'd have to be the playoffs... I have hope....... but to host :-\

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"ColoradoViking" wrote:
    ...Get that image of Chilly in a shallow pan with pins holding back his peeled skin out of your head!
    I thought mugsy got ahold of him.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

[size=13pt]NFL Heach Coach Ratings[/size]

Chilly up to 9%; over 5,000 votes.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Nice %9
    I wonder what would be the worst approval rating in NFL history
    At %20 who would trade for Philips?

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Tell Your buddy Chilly I said hello, when you stop by his house tonight, Phil.
    I love the sudden surge of writers telling me how I should behave as a Vikings fan.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12