Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: Dissapointed in the fans

LMAO that is hysterical...thank you for making me laugh!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"mrviking28" wrote:
    Now lets not jump to conclusions. Maybe some of these people just wanted to hide their faces because they are really ugly. In that case we should give them props for having the guts to come out and support the team even though any minute that bad could fly off their heads and they would be laughed at.
    lol, I like your sense of humor mrviking! :lol:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

mrviking28 is offline Starter

Thanks. Now lets all be proud and burn those bags!

Oops. Better take them off first.

CynicalVike is offline Starter

I hate the idea of "our house" being filled with anything but Vikings fans, but stopping that will never happen. Its because of "coorporate ticket buy outs". Many of those people that were missing are probably just transplanted here from other parts of the country, and a Vikings game is nothing more than just a "pro sports fix" for them since they can't go to see their own team play. When they get the chance to sell their tickets for alot of money, they do it because they just don't have that tight a connection to the team, and thus, don't care.

It should make you feel better thinking of just how much those cheesepackers paid for some of those tickets, and the chance to watch that beautiful 56 yard kick sail through the uprights! PRICELESS!
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That is pretty sad when fans do that stuff. I could understand the bags if we were on our tenth consecutive horrible season, but that isn't the case! I guess, each is entitled to their own though!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

There's never been a thread like this before, ever, in the history of PP.org.

Where does your inspiration come from? :-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

I think it is good for fans to express their distaste for the vikings actions. If they weren't real fans, they wouldn't even be at the game. I myself, have always been a Vikings fan and always will be unless they move them out of State. But I am disgusted by the way the organization, year after year, fails to make improvements.

The Vikes have as much talent as any team out there. But it always seems like they will screw up something. i.e. Herschel Walker trade. Bad, bad move. Worse yet, when they got HW, they failed to exploit his strengths. Thus, an even bigger bust. This is a guy they were willing to trade away their future for, then don't use him correctly. Duh.

Jump forward to more recent days. We develope decent defensive players, then let them go to another team where the are solid starters. On good defenses.

Randy Moss. Trade Moss for a linebacker we've never heard of and a couple of draft picks. Ok, number seven I can live with. Then they pick a receiver not many heard much about. On top of that, hardly use him. My idea of first rounders is to make them starters right away..

Go back a couple seasons of drafts. Underwood to name one. Bennett. Must I go on? I am not sure of Culpepper yet, never have been. We have done as well with back up QBs over the years.

Then let's take on the off field embarrassments over the years and recently.

Even though I and many Vikes fans will never leave, we do have the right and responsibility to express our distaste, as well as, pride to the organization. After all, we are the customers here. We are the ones paying the money to see the Vikes. And now we are writing the complaint department that we aren't getting the service we pay for. And the problem isn't just with the players, it starts at the top and works its way down.

And no, I was not one of the fans wearing a bag over my head, but appreciate that they had the balls to let the organization know how they feel.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    There's never been a thread like this before, ever, in the history of PP.org.

Where does your inspiration come from? :-P
    Hahaa! 8404 to give this thread a boot in the groin! :lol:

DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Good to hear! I will look forward to seeing other fans wearing the proper purple at the game! The only purple! Where are ya from?
    Delaware....... 4 of us will be in section 112

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12