Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Disgust...on every level.

c'mon PPE give me an honest answer.

Thanks Josdin

kansas_man54 is offline Rookie

to be honest with you guys, i don't really know what to think about this team. it sickens me to see this happen. i don't think the big man's pep talk mattered much at all. too many new faces, key injuries, and pro bowlers playing like a pee wee stars! And now i'm starting to see that the moss trade is looking like an all-time huge backfire. So far, that is. Things could turn around though, who knows? I hope it doesn't end up being the next Herschel Walker deal! Fortunately, i can't watch the games where i'm at. Just rely on a slow puter to get me by with the suffering. :?:
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanist bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"----Eleanor Roosevelt

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Like RK said,
    The Raiders are doing a lot better this year than last. This year they are a threat last year they wern't. Just like last year we were a threat and this year we aren't.

The Raiders ARE doing "better" with Moss, not great, but better.

"RK" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    the only player on our D that really showed up is P-Williams. nobody on the secondary did anything worth talking about. nobody on our LBs did anything either, still proved they can't cover a TE to save their lives.

P.S: we gave the bears enough oppurtinities to score since we kept going 3 n out in the 2nd half.

also i got a question for all you guys that are saying that Moss is what made the Vikings, if that's true why aren't the Raiders flying high since they got Moss?
    The Raiders are doing a lot better this year than last. This year they are a threat last year they wern't. Just like last year we were a threat and this year we aren't.
    they aren't doing much better than they were last year. they are hardly putting up any points in any of the games i've seen. they're in pretty much teh same boat that we were in; no defense and all offense excpet their offense hasn't been scoring points like we were in the past. since they have Moss they should be able to put up good numbers even with Collins at QB because Moss made every QB in Minnesota look good.

i think it's the fact that Loney is a first year OC for the vikings and is struggling mightly not the fact that moss is gone.

Thanks Josdin

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Ya'll still want Randy? He just went down and he is not getting up!
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

siteman is offline Waterboy

let's be real we all no Randy no win this team coulden't beat my home town high school team. Its time to sit out the pep and put johnson in and we will see culpep step up his game in two weeks

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "RK" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    the only player on our D that really showed up is P-Williams. nobody on the secondary did anything worth talking about. nobody on our LBs did anything either, still proved they can't cover a TE to save their lives.

P.S: we gave the bears enough oppurtinities to score since we kept going 3 n out in the 2nd half.

also i got a question for all you guys that are saying that Moss is what made the Vikings, if that's true why aren't the Raiders flying high since they got Moss?
    they aren't doing much better than they were last year. they are hardly putting up any points in any of the games i've seen. they're in pretty much teh same boat that we were in; no defense and all offense excpet their offense hasn't been scoring points like we were in the past. since they have Moss they should be able to put up good numbers even with Collins at QB because Moss made every QB in Minnesota look good.

i think it's the fact that Loney is a first year OC for the vikings and is struggling mightly not the fact that moss is gone.
    This is an issue, but NOT the problem. Loney is still running Tice's offense and has been on the team for a while.

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Nevermind he got up, but he looks like he is in pain!
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

i enjoyed Moss's plays just as much as the next viking fan but i honestly think it has more to do with our OC not having a clue as to what is going on. if you look at last years games that we didn't have Moss, we were competitive, this year we aren't competitive at all on the offensive side of the ball and i think that has more to do with our scheme more than just one great player being gone.

without the scheme it doesn't matter how talented our players are, the team isn't crap without a scheme that actually plays to our strengths

Thanks Josdin

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    i enjoyed Moss's plays just as much as the next viking fan but i honestly think it has more to do with our OC not having a clue as to what is going on. if you look at last years games that we didn't have Moss, we were competitive, this year we aren't competitive at all on the offensive side of the ball and i think that has more to do with our scheme more than just one great player being gone.

without the scheme it doesn't matter how talented our players are, the team isn't crap without a scheme that actually plays to our strengths
    Tice took over the play calling and had no better success :roll: .

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast