Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Re: Disappointing Additions of 2008

Williams- Disappointed he lived up to injury past.

Berrian- Very disappointed.
    Has hurt both the QBs under center this year, and is not living up to the play maker tag.
    Anybody see the rookie DeSean Jackson look like he has veteran hands tonight?
    Berrian should maybe call him up.

Allen-He's doing his part, not what everybody built him up to but after week four he has had good games with a couple of sacks and I think he's going to get on a roll here soon.

Tapeh- Doesn't get much time, but you can't fumble that ball.
    Hasn't proven himself yet.

Johnson- Not disappointing at all, he's a rook thrown into the field and is trying his best.
    He'll start to get the hang of NFL speed soon.

JDB- There was expectations?
    He played his first preseason games and looked mediocre to awful, but it is also his FIRST preseason cut him some slack.
    I don't know what anybody was really expecting out of him, and I don't get what he's supposed to be doing from the bench to make people happy.
    Atleast wait until he takes the field in the regular season before throwing him into the failed pile.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I didn't see Tyrell Johnson on that list but I will comment on his play. I think he's been a tremendous addition and has really played solid mistake free football. The one glaring play might be the one the announcers blamed him for in the GB game, essentually we all found out it wasn't his resposibilty in that certain defensive formation. For a Rookie from a small school I wouldn't ask for more, he's a great tackler and he's yet to really get beat. Sound Football.

"Schutz" wrote:
    Williams- Disappointed he lived up to injury past.

Berrian- Very disappointed.
    Has hurt both the QBs under center this year, and is not living up to the play maker tag.
    Anybody see the rookie DeSean Jackson look like he has veteran hands tonight?
    Berrian should maybe call him up.

Allen-He's doing his part, not what everybody built him up to but after week four he has had good games with a couple of sacks and I think he's going to get on a roll here soon.

Tapeh- Doesn't get much time, but you can't fumble that ball.
    Hasn't proven himself yet.

Johnson- Not disappointing at all, he's a rook thrown into the field and is trying his best.
    He'll start to get the hang of NFL speed soon.

JDB- There was expectations?
    He played his first preseason games and looked mediocre to awful, but it is also his FIRST preseason cut him some slack.
    I don't know what anybody was really expecting out of him, and I don't get what he's supposed to be doing from the bench to make people happy.
    Atleast wait until he takes the field in the regular season before throwing him into the failed pile.
    Tapeh was deactivated.
    Tahi had the fumble.
    But by the fact that Tahi has taken Tapehs spot seems to warrant dissappointment

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    I didn't see Tyrell Johnson on that list but I will comment on his play. I think he's been a tremendous addition and has really played solid mistake free football. The one glaring play might be the one the announcers blamed him for in the GB game, essentually we all found out it wasn't his resposibilty in that certain defensive formation. For a Rookie from a small school I wouldn't ask for more, he's a great tackler and he's yet to really get beat. Sound Football.
    That's becasue he hasn't disappointed me. The list only consists of player additions that have been disappointing.
    I also want to point out that Jared Allen is on the bottom of the list which meens that I'm only slightly disappointed cause I expected so much from him. Also, The quarterbacks get some of the blame to why Berrian has been disappointing.

HEY
    Blog Entries

[]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

[]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

[]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HEY
    Blog Entries

Now that the regular season is only one game for being over, a few players have really tuned it around, while others have...

well...
    NOT.

Additions looking great:
    Allen has definitely not been disappointing after he hired his former coach. Maybe the Vikings' MVP ??????

Additions looking good:
    Berrian has had some huge games, but in other games he totally disappears. Overall, I'm happy that he's on the team. Madeu Williams has played great after he recovered from the injury

Additions looking bad:
    RB/KR Hicks has done close to nothing. Not as good of a kick returner as I hoped that he would be. Benny Sapp has made some good plays, but he looses his head way too easy. Has caused too many penalties. I miss Charles Gordon
    ;D
    Get Healthy!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12