Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Didn't we learn anything with the DreamTeam????

I know what your trying to say. That you can sign as many FA as you can afford, but it won't get you to the bowl unless you have a solid unit.

(Warning, rant starting)

IMO for that to happen, Zygi will have to make some changes this offseason, Starting with coaches....I think people are going to see more and more that Red dragged this team to the ground as Zygi gets deeper and deeper into repairing the staff of this franchise...Look what he is doing already, signs a former FBI agent as a security director (something Red didn't think was worth the penny) going after a staff member from the Pats, would Red have done that? This team has had terrible college scouting (more penny pinching from Red), the cheapest coaches on the market (thank you Red) This is the aftermath of the Red McCombs era....

Seriously, I look forward to what Zygi does this offseason, (now this is where most people jump all over me and say "I for one am not giving up on this season..." and I'm not either, I'll root for them every sunday, cheer when they win, get bummed when they lose, but I'm being realistic as well, things are not looking pretty, teams take turns going through rough times, looks like It's our turn)

(Rant over)

Night all. SKOL.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I believe we will see some major changes, come the end of the season..

Our whole coaching staff will be gone and a whole new group of coaches will be bought in...

I believe we will see another off season of trades and FA pickups....

Hopefully, the new coaches, and maybe even some new scouts, will come in and have a good draft day also..

I still think there is a good shot at ending this season at 500 or even better, we may even make the playoffs. But no matter where our season goes out from here, we will surely see lots of changes in our coaching staff and players...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

spdolphs is offline Training Camp

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I believe we will see some major changes, come the end of the season..

Our whole coaching staff will be gone and a whole new group of coaches will be bought in...
    Dallas will go to the NFC Championship, win or lose, Parcells will retire and say he will NEVER EVER coach again, then the Vikings will sign him next season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12