Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Did Tjack make significant improvements?

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Something else that came out of Childress's mouth at the beginning of the year was that Jackson had the offense down and was ready to lead the team.
    I still find it funny how people believe everything that comes out of a coaches mouth.

Chiller Speak, much like Denny Speak, should be taken with a certain amount of skepticism.
    ;D

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Something else that came out of Childress's mouth at the beginning of the year was that Jackson had the offense down and was ready to lead the team.
    I still find it funny how people believe everything that comes out of a coaches mouth.

Chiller Speak, much like Denny Speak, should be taken with a certain amount of skepticism.
    ;D

Exactly my point.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

;D

Exactly my point.
    I know.
    Great minds think alike.
    Sure glad you are getting onboard with the program my friend.... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

;D

Exactly my point.
    I know.
    Great minds think alike.
    Sure glad you are getting onboard with the program my friend.... ;D
    You mean you are finally starting to see things the UffDa way?

Man, it has been a hard row to hoe but worth it to get you pointed in the right direction ;D

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

;D

Exactly my point.
    I know.
    Great minds think alike.
    Sure glad you are getting onboard with the program My Sexy Little Pixie.... ;D

Man, it has been a hard row to hoe but worth it to get you pointed in the right direction ;D
    Quit cracking me up my friend.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=49068.msg884246#msg884246 date=1230062303]

;D

Exactly my point.
    I know.
    Great minds think alike.

Quit cracking me up My Sexy Little Pixie.
    [/quote]

AM i the only freakin person that saw how sketchy the clock management was at the end of the half and the lack of urgency we showed in the 4th quarter..???
    We should have been in hurry up mode most of the 4th quarter and used out timeouts at the end of the half....

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ....I for one still think the biggest reason our offense isn't consistent is because of the OL and not the QB, RB, WR or TE's my friends.

:
    The O-line argument is weak.
    McKinnie being suspended for the first four games didn't help and Cook playing inconsistently doesn't help and the inconsistency is sometimes frustrating.
    However, they have had many awesome games this year and it is impossible to lead the league in rushing without a good O-line.
    With AD or without AD, if you are leading the lead in rushing you have an O-line that is the envy of most.
    If you have a good solid rushing O-Line, that doesn't mean you have a good solid passing O-Line.

That is where the difference is.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    I have seen you quote Childress more than once when it comes to something you wanted to hear.

I'll be saving this quote of yours for future reference.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=49068.msg884252#msg884252 date=1230062488]
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=49068.msg884246#msg884246 date=1230062303]

;D

Exactly my point.
    I know.
    Great minds think alike.

Quit cracking me up My Sexy Little Pixie.
    [/quote]

AM i the only freakin person that saw how sketchy the clock management was at the end of the half and the lack of urgency we showed in the 4th quarter..???
    We should have been in hurry up mode most of the 4th quarter and used out timeouts at the end of the half....
    [/quote]
    IMHO they did a decent job of working the clock after the 2 minute warning.
    If El Syd catches that ball they still have lots of time left to score.

Its the 14 seconds prior to the 2 minute warning that causes me concern.
    Why hand the ball to a RB?
    With 14 seconds you have time for 2 deep balls or at least 3 short passes to the sideline.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345