Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Did Texpack commit himself?

I have not seen Texpack on here for a couple of days, did he commit himself to an institutuion because he finally realized that the pack had no chance this year against the Vikes! :scratch:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

LOL

cheesefree is offline Starter

I don't think the Packers have a chance against a lot of the teams on their schedule this year :wink:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Me & Texpack have went at each other a few times and we have an on-going bet.

But I do respect his football knowledge, I just don't agree with him all the time.

Did he get mad at us for all the crap we gave him?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

"But I do respect his football knowledge"

What football knowledge? His ability to copy stats from some article he read?

Remember this is the same guy who thinks EJ is going to take over for Claiborne and that his best year of playing are behind him after only 5 in the league.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

JoeMama is offline Starter

I think he got mad at me for not sharing my beer with him after our little pissing match that one time. It is fairly easy to get that guys goat. Well.....I hope he comes back....I was just starting to tolerate the lil bugger.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

I don't know. there just hasn't been much to comment on lately. The Vikes look good. The pack doesn't what's to say for texpack
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

You know, it is summer. Some people actually go on vacation for a week during the summer.

Could also be that as a Packers fan, he is hanging around more Packer sites right now soaking up training camp news (which isn't all wine and roses for the Packers right now). I know I sure as heck don't hang around Packer sites much (though I have been checking a few out lately to keep tabs on the competition).

TEX gets a little full of himself (or rather, his team) sometimes (don't we all?), but overall I think he treats others with the same respect they treat him with. Frankly, I hope and expect that he'll be back.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

To be honest I haven't missed him, nor the full pages of Packers paraphernalia he posts with the intent of enlightening the "uneducated".

Is any one up for starting a new string of personal hate mail we've each received from Tex Pack? I can't be the only one to receive such mail.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Howdee Y'all

I'm glad to see you all are so concerned about me.

I have browsed here once or twice the past couple of days but, have been busy with work and just purchased a new computer at home.
    I had to re-login with my new computer.

The buzz has been wild all day today here in Cowpuke country about the D/C of Q.C. so sad.

Now the purple will face Vinny. Hey, its been awhile since I had Spanish but, doesn't Testeverde mean Green Testicle?? Just curious. Sounds painful, Ouch!

Tex
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast