Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

Did Herm Edwards jinx Adrian?

Herm said tonight during the MVP talk that Adrian desearves the MVP award and that he will break Dickersons single season rushing record. He didn't say this year but I feel that was his thought.

Personally I think that Pudder fucked that all up in the last two games. If Pudder does not throw that pick in the endzone against the Pukers then AP breaks his own single game rushing record. If Pudder could of thrown for more then 91 yards last game then AP breaks his single game rushing record that he just set the week before.

The more I think about it the more I hate Pudder.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    Herm said tonight during the MVP talk that Adrian desearves the MVP award and that he will break Dickersons single season rushing record. He didn't say this year but I feel that was his thought.

Personally I think that Pudder fucked that all up in the last two games. If Pudder does not throw that pick in the endzone against the Pukers then AP breaks his own single game rushing record. If Pudder could of thrown for more then 91 yards last game then AP breaks his single game rushing record that he just set the week before.

The more I think about it the more I hate Pudder.
    Add that Clueless Kluwe to the mix. No one give a rats ass what that skinny rocker punter has to say. Now he's making his comments on the Bounty Gate ruling. Hey Kluless, STFU and punt your little pigskin. We don't care about your marriage views, Tagliabue's rulings or that you gave your worthless number to Favre...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Add that Clueless Kluwe to the mix. No one give a rats ass what that skinny rocker punter has to say. Now he's making his comments on the Bounty Gate ruling. Hey Kluless, STFU and punt your little pigskin. We don't care about your marriage views, Tagliabue's rulings or that you gave your worthless number to Favre...
    Actually, a lot of people do. It's nice to have someone on the inside of NFL organizations speak up, especially when they're as intelligent as Kluwe.

And what exactly does Kluwe have to do with this topic?

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    As far as being jinxed goes, I don't think Edwards' prediction has any impact on Peterson's production. Peterson already has said he wants to break it, so someone else saying the same won't change his mindset or approach.

It comes down to the play of AD, the Vikings and their opponents for the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    Actually, a lot of people do. It's nice to have someone on the inside of NFL organizations speak up, especially when they're as intelligent as Kluwe.

And what exactly does Kluwe have to do with this topic?
    Who says he's intelligent? Point is he's an insignificant punter that has had a crap year who thinks he's some sort of moral compass for all of us. What would he care about bounty gate. He punts the ball and makes zero tackles a year. I would veture not as many people care what this dude thinks or feels the need to say. In other words.. HE'S INSIGNIFCANT.

It has zero to do with the thread. What's your point?

He probably has a good chance to break Dickersons record. They certainly aren't going to put the ball in Ponders hands for a win. He's tried that and failed miserably. But Frasier thinks he's doing just what the staff wants to be successful.... giggle.

Frazier should be fired for making that ridiculously stupid comment.

What if AP fumbled every fricken game? Would Frazier come out and say he's doing what we're asking him to do?

It is beyond ludicrous.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Who says he's intelligent?
    Everyone who has ever met him or heard him talk. He's one of the most intelligent players in the NFL.

I would veture not as many people care what this dude thinks or feels the need to say. In other words.. HE'S INSIGNIFCANT.
    Not as insignificant as yourself. Now there's two people in this thread alone who care what Kluwe thinks. Two greater than the number of people who care about what you have to say about him.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Just because Kluwe is a punter in the NFL doesn't mean he hasn't the right to voice his opinion. Would there be any complaints if his platform involved world hunger, the homeless, or disadvantaged kids? He's human and a law abiding (as far as I know) citizen and has a right to his opinion like everybody else. That doesn't mean you have to like it or like the subjects he speaks about. If the NFL and the Vikings organization don't have an issue then it's not an issue.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I actually love Kluwe, both for his opinion as well as his punting abilities. He is a helluva lot moe significant to any football team than you or I are. I DO care about his views, as do a lot of people. I would say that fewer people care about your opinion of his views.

As far as Ponder hurting AD's chances at any kind of record - single game or season - I think that is way off base. The fact that Ponder is struggling means we will use AD MORE, not less.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast