VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Did anyone see ...

The game of the week on NFL network. It was pretty good, the thing i noticed about it was showing us kicking philli's ass all over the field. I mean all the highlight were ours. They had some Westbrook highlights and donavins run and throw to TO but damn we did alot of damage on that team. I meant sh*t i think Randy said it best "this should be a blowout".

I cant help but say that they got lucky, we should have wiped them out. Its old news but damn after watching that show i cant help it.

Oh yeah after watching the TO TD again Winfield had beutiful coverage on TO he was with him stride for stride perfect coverage he just jumped to early tryin to deflect the ball, it was bad timing, but it wasnt bad coverage.

God Damn i hope we meat them in the playoffs.

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

Did anyone see ...

It was good, it was geared toward the Vikes which is unusual. We did kick their ass! We just didn't win.

Another night might have been different.

I am not afraid of the Eagles and I think Moss showed the attitude of thevikes on the sideline that they weren't scared of Philly either. "I am frustrated we didn't blow them out," Moss.

I am so used to the shows being anti - Vike it surprised me in a good way.

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Did anyone see ...

They pretty much did whatever they wanted against the vikes as well. They scored on all but one drive if you remember. I am not afraid of the Eagles but to say the vikes dominated them is a overstatement.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Did anyone see ...

If the Vikes play their Cards right this year, we will get our chance to see a rematch with Philly...this time for much bigger stakes. It will be up to Moss and the rest of the gang to prove that the Monday night loss was a fluke. Tune in Vike fans...different Vikes game, different TV channel...nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna VIKINGS!

All puns intended.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

Did anyone see ...

"ndakvikefan" wrote:
    They pretty much did whatever they wanted against the vikes as well. They scored on all but one drive if you remember. I am not afraid of the Eagles but to say the vikes dominated them is a overstatement.
    I will take the word dominated back. But they did very well in a hostile environment. Do you think the score would have been different in the Dome? Yes, Vikes 34-27 This is just my opinion.

Unfortunately it was played in Philly. They are two and O and touted as the NFC champs going into week 3. With the "sensational SEAHAWKS" and I use that term loosely, right behind. Let them think they are number one and number two. That way we can sneak up on their :bootyshake: and kick it.