Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Did anyone else see Mike Williams' nice .............

mike williams don't impress me. there are nobody receivers in the league that have had good catches, anywas mike williams is another keyshaun johnson. i'd take williamson over williams or edwards any day.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I don't get what your saying? Who are you for drafting? You made Williams sound like a god by never dropping his car keys and stuff.. But ur name is Carolina fan and are praising TW.. So I dunno
    I think he was joking but it is hard to tell. Use more smileys to show your emotions carolina fan.

LOL.. Thanks PPE.. Im horrible with sarcasm.. If someone says something I ussually take it as they are being serious :grin:
    Yeah, me too...with internet sarcasm that is.....when I can actually hear someone I can tell by their tone of voice.....but over the net, I don't think there's really a place for sarcasm, I mean many people find it hard to understand....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Let's see what Williamson does on the field this year. I'm not sold, but I guess me not being sold doesn't really matter. He!! I hope he breaks all of Moss' rookie records!! I guess that would shut the media up, and the questioning fans!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Sarcasm? Good thing for that, what a relief. I thought it was going to be one of those "we should have drafted Williams instead" threads..

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Sarcasm? Good thing for that, what a relief. I thought it was going to be one of those "we should have drafted Williams instead" threads..
    me too, if i see another thread like that im going to go crazy, im perfectly fine with williamson, seems like he also has his head on strait too

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"natethegreat" wrote:
    im perfectly fine with williamson
    I think 95% of us reached that same conclusion before training camp even started. We needed a speed guy not a possession guy. I suppose from now on when Williamson makes a good catch someone will start another one of these "I told you so" threads, lambasting all ignorant Vikes fans.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

carolinafan is offline Rookie

I think 95% of us reached that same conclusion before training camp even started. We needed a speed guy not a possession guy. I suppose from now on when Williamson makes a good catch someone will start another one of these "I told you so" threads, lambasting all ignorant Vikes fans.[/quote]

Well, you can't say that some Vike fans don't deserve it. There shouldn't be a thread every time TW makes or doesn't make a catch.......I agree. I also agree that every time he doesn't make a catch, we don't need a "Randy Moss" thread. My post was simply to make a point for those who haven't seen TW play but blasted him each week anyway. I made my point.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

touche'

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"natethegreat" wrote:
    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    me too, if i see another thread like that im going to go crazy, im perfectly fine with williamson, seems like he also has his head on strait too
    See, that's one of the benefits of already being insane to begin with. No matter how many stupid "waaaah, waaaah, we should've drafted Williams" threads you read, you may get annoyed, but you are spared the pain of actually being driven insane because you already are insane. It spares you the extra effort of trying to remain sane while reading the aforementioned "developmentally-challenged" thread. It works great for lazy people like me. :lol:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12