Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Developemental Camp

Isn't that supposed to start today??? I hope I hear a little something about it! Hope Mr. Cheer or Die snaps photos and puts em on his site! You guys know anything more about this??

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Developemental Camp

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpam9jNzkwBF9TAzk1ODYxMDU5BHNlYwN0 cA--?slug=ap-vikings-smith&prov=ap&type=lgns

Here's a link talking about the "Whiz" at mini camp.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Channel 5 news locally had a nice catch by Williamson. It was a diving, one handed, juggling type of catch that was amazing.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

I hope there's something on the official website too. Or on the other website, Mr. Cheer or Die's site....or maybe on the Press or Tribune website.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ElBarto is offline Starter

"audioghost" wrote:
    I hope there's something on the official website too. Or on the other website, Mr. Cheer or Die's site....or maybe on the Press or Tribune website.
    There won't be anything on our official website. It sucks big time
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

According to Pioneer Press, Culpepper had this to say after the 1st day of developemental camp....

• His impression of first-round pick Troy Williamson as a deep pass-catching threat: "I'm figuring out how he likes coming out of his cuts. He's coming along real good. He's a real smooth guy. He has a knack to make big plays. He made a nice diving catch today.'

• His excitement about the retooled defense: "It'll give me more chances to get the ball. The more opportunities you get, the more chances you get to do great things. Everybody knows offense sells tickets and defense wins championships. Our defense, on paper, now is up to par. Just from minicamp and today, they're a step ahead of us. In training camp it'll be a different story, but they've never been a step ahead this early.'

Also, Williams and Chavous did not show.....Sharper was off doing Commentator work for NFL Europe.

So, I guess Williamson is panning out! Hopefully he hooks it up next season!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Good news to hear about how positive Pep and Williamson are.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SKOL" wrote:
    Channel 5 news locally had a nice catch by Williamson. It was a diving, one handed, juggling type of catch that was amazing.
    More of that should shut up the naysayers!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    I've been one of the naysayers. :silent: I'll shut up eventually.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SKOL" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    I've been one of the naysayers. :silent: I'll shut up eventually.
    It's good that you are receptive to being a reformed naysayer...let's ALL hope that our reluctance to draft Troy over Mike Williams is overshadowed by a sterling rookie season by Williamson...and that he makes us ALL eat crow by the end of the season...at the Vikings Super Bowl Victory Party!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast