Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    silvermane is offline Rookie

detroit vs minnesota

"SKOL" wrote:
    Silvermane, I heard this morning on the Radio that the Lions are considering splitting time between Harrington and Mike McMahon for the Vikes game. Have you heard this? It's a long time coming, I guess..., and it's probably the only way you guys have a chance at winning, since they both have such different styles of play, the Vikes may have a hard time defensing that. Recently the Vikes have not responded well defensively to a change at quarterback during the game.
    what mooch said was that since rick mirer did so well against you guys last year with oakland, he will get the start this sunday over both of them.

just kidding. i hope.

but seriously, mooch said harrington's job is safe as of now and he will be starting against the vikes. but, he also said mcmahon will be taking more snaps in practice this week than usual, so i get the feeling he won't hesistate to bench harrington if the game is going poorly.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

detroit vs minnesota

The vikes still seem to be struggling a tad on offense at times. True they have had good games the last two weeks but against really bad defenses at greenbay and Indy.

I think the vikings will win but I definitely see a close game. A bad timing turnover may be all detroit needs.

The packers need to play well too after winning last week in the biggest game thus far for them, it would be easy to let down and this team has had a history of doing that recently. I am sure houston is pissed after playing so poorly against indy last weekend.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

detroit vs minnesota

I see it as a blow out

VIKES ARE HUNGRY!!!!!!!!
    ^^^
    Pudding would be nice...

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

detroit vs minnesota

I think we will see another Secondary INT this week finally and I see the vikes run Defense getting back on track because of Detroit's mediocre offense, mainly the passing game.

I really would be suprised and outraged if the vikes give up more than 17 points this week and that is genorous... if the vikes lose this week, i expect riots at the Mall of America-haha. 24-14 Vikes.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

detroit vs minnesota

Close game - possible

Vikings are Hungry - so are the Lions

24-14 - I would like to see us give them 2 FG instead of 2 TDs so make it 31-13.

That is if the D and Special Teams shows up for us. If not, it will be 31-27

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

detroit vs minnesota

Divisional games always seem to be close, so I doubt there will be any kind of blowout, especially with Moss out.

Kevin Jones should be given at least 1 more year before anyone passes judgement on him, his is after all a rookie.

What to do with Harrington. This guy has been given receivers, and O-line and (some semblence) of a running game. It is his third year and he is still struggling. What do you think the Lions should do Silvermane? All I remember is people talking about how he was better than Carr when they were drafted.....oops.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

detroit vs minnesota

Silvermane,

What is going on with the D in Detroit?

Are you guys battling Injuries on that side of the ball like us?

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: detroit vs minnesota

"silvermane" wrote:
    the worst part is, chicago fans now think they have a chance! yikes!

[size=7px][/size]

HAHA that is some funny sh!t :lol:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

detroit vs minnesota

IF....to me, that's what it boils down to.

Detroit is a team on the verge of being a contender. They are suffering some set backs of late, but they have a lot of raw talent on that roster.

Minnesota is a great offensive team with a bad defense. Similar to an Indianapolis or KC.

If Detroit gets hot, they could continue our slide to the bottom. If they don't, and we don't shoot ourselves in the foot (Like at Philly), we should be able to handle them.

I really had hoped that our Defense would be better this year. It hasn't seemed to be thus far. And, minus Moss, our Offense seems to be struggling to find their identity early, then surging back late.

This one will be tough.

Caine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12