Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Detroit = 2 Viking wins

The Lions have a lot of work ahead of them. Their GM is the problem he sucks. Good for us bad for the Lions fans.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

6-KINGS Guest

What did you guys think of their uni changes?
    Kinda looked like the Panthers out there.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Preseason is preseason.

The Lions are due to beat the Vikings, Minnesota has won like 8 in a row. They'll be better as their season rolls on, but I think they'll take one from us in Detroit, in Minnesota however, I think we'll blow them out.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Del Rio Guest

They bugged the hell out of me.

The one thing I did see that was great was #24 in like the third quarter laid a block on a blitzing corner that was just amazing. It was on the play that Garcia had the ball knocked out of his hands.

SamDawg84 Guest

the guy who got injered was terry fair! for some reason i always get him on madden games..........

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Skoal_Vikings" wrote:
    man who saw kevin jones get trucked by claiborne on that blitz? jones came up and tried to block him and got put down. but yeah the lions havent looked great tonight, we should bbe able to handle them thos season.
    I was just going to post this. Man that was awesome. Jones just crumpled. Jones was trying to set up and stand his ground but Claiborne got to his spot faster than Jones could and just leveled him. Then the Lions fans had to boo him (Claiborne).

I wouldn't go saying they are going to be gimmies but it does look like they are not as good as they should be. They lack D. I think their O still has a chance to get on the right page.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

it is not so much that they lost badly in preseason, but it is the look on Mariucci's face the whole game.. He looked like he had no idea what to do and that the walls were caving in on him. that is why i think the lions are in for a bad year at this point. the lions may get their shite together and give us a problem in one of the games but i don't them being much better the bears...which means they won't be much worst than the pack.

Del Rio Guest

Man if you go off the look on a coaches face we are in big trouble lol. JK

I hate to be a spoil-sport, but I watched the vikings' game against the jets...it wasn't pretty either. Preseason is usually more of a reflection on the coaching stance on it. Green took it very seriously and tried to win. The Patsies didn't last year, but obviously were the best team in the nfl (the whole superbowl thingie). I love the vikings, but I do know them...we cannot take anything for granted...even beating the lowly lions.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

you can tell alot by the look on coaches and players faces... when the vikes lost three in a row last year and the year before, we knew the vikes were having trouble when their hands were on the faces and lokking dejected...they continued to have trouble for the second half of both seasons... it is not a science or anything but you can decern how a team is feeling as a whole at any given time by looking at their reactions to failure and it can help predict the near future of an organization, especially when the team's mood isn't that strong to begin with.

now, i am done talking about (new made-up term) facial astrology of teams, because i am realizing that is basicly what it is. haha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast