Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CanuckVike is offline Starter

Detroit = 2 Viking wins

Anyone watching the Lions and the Rams tonight?...I know it's only pre season...but you'd think there'd be SOME improvement for a team! The Lions stink! What is it with them? I thought they were the team to watch out for in the division this year? Mariucci? I don't think he's all that good as a coach now...especially after that poor performance last year against us! I know we have our problems, but sheesh!...those ugly Lions! I haven't watched many Lions games other than when they play the Vikes, but Harrington is not even in the same solar system as Culpepper, or even B. Johnson for that matter! I glad they're in our division 'cause it should be 2 wins!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Re: Detroit = 2 Viking wins

Yeah, Harrington was garbage, their O line stinks, their defense allowed 270 yards in the first half and the Rams aren't that great. Unless we figure out how to win in Chicago again, our divisional record will probably be 5-1.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Harrington looks like trash tonight, thier defense looks like trash, hell so does the rest of thier offenese. its preseason, but...BUT...these are starters playing....and you would think it was 3rd string the way st louis is running and throwing all over them.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

man who saw kevin jones get trucked by claiborne on that blitz? jones came up and tried to block him and got put down. but yeah the lions havent looked great tonight, we should bbe able to handle them thos season.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I missed the play where the Ram defender got hurt...what happened and any news on him??

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

he dove for jones' legs, hes had his head down and jones' thigh smacked him right on the top of the head. he was shaking a little while he was on the ground. they said bruised spinal cord.

SJHILL is offline Starter

"Skoal_Vikings" wrote:
    he dove for jones' legs, hes had his head down.
    Which is the first they they teach you NOT to do when you start tackle football.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Garcia ain't looking all that good neither. Is there a curse in Detroit where who ever is playing QB.. cannot exactly QB?

I'd say after the Lions performance tonight, those pop warner squads they showed during halftime could lay the smack down on the Lions.. one of those squads had a pretty ferocious defense..!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Madden made the old "well the vikings don't have Moss anymore, so they can't be better this year" comment again. hilarious.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Del Rio Guest

We barely by a gift of god beat them twice last year. Both wins were too damn close. Preseason is preseason.

No one gives a shit that the lions lost to the Rams, no one cares that the Packers lost to the defending world champions who would have probably been quite content to lose all the preseason games were it not being dry humped by the media.

The Lions didn't come out ready for that game, and frankly why should they? If you think that when the season rolls around they are still going to be dragging azz on the carpet you are very mistaken.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast