Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Vikings take low risk in Bishop deal

Vikings take low risk in Bishop deal | ProFootballTalk

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    I'll be very surprised if he plays the Mike for us at all. Just because he played "ILB" in a 3-4 does not mean he can play the Mike in a 4-3.

I'm going to be very surprised if our starting backers in our base isn't Chad/Bishop (OLB), Henderson (MLB) with both Erin and Bishop taking reps in the nickel to stay fresh.

Minnesota Vikings: Desmond Bishop as an OLB? - ESPN
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I'll be very surprised if he plays the Mike for us at all. Just because he played "ILB" in a 3-4 does not mean he can play the Mike in a 4-3.

I'm going to be very surprised if our starting backers in our base isn't Chad/Bishop (OLB), Henderson (MLB) with both Erin and Bishop taking reps in the nickel to stay fresh.

Minnesota Vikings: Desmond Bishop as an OLB? - ESPN
    Assuming Bishop has fully recovered from his hamstring rupture, I can see him playing either the weak side or the middle. I don't think there is a great deal of separation between the two players strengths. I think Bishop is the better linebacker of the two no matter the position.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Assuming Bishop has fully recovered from his hamstring rupture, I can see him playing either the weak side or the middle. I don't think there is a great deal of separation between the two players strengths. I think Bishop is the better linebacker of the two no matter the position.
    I agree 100%. I'm giving the edge to Erin because of the familiarity with our coaching staff and the 4-3 scheme we run.

I think that we will be able to flip flop them in and out will keep them both fresh for the entire season and will really mess with O-coord minds.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123