Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek Ross??

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Derek Ross??

Loooks like we got him. Dont know if i should say yay or nay. :?

http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/4944362.html
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Derek Ross??

IF he does come maybe he will take some of that hate he must have for dallas and parcells :wink: could be good for us :? his record did not look to bad until he fell out with the cowgirls new coach...but like you say we have to wait and see fingers crossed, Thanks for the artical
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Derek Ross??

Looks good to me, 5 picks rookie season? Not bad at all. I say give the kid a shot. Maybe we'll get the "steal of free agency" after a few teams passed up on him :lol:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Derek Ross??

Will he report? Will he be a Cancer? Will he stick? Is his knee OK? With rumors of gang affiliation is he a punk? :scratch: :scratch:

A lot of questions, the good news is he will be a back-up here. Can he handle it, thats another question. Hopefully he will realize that if he wants a career in the NFL he will have to start acting like a pro and not a child.

With Offord having knee problems now I hope that Russell and Chavous stay healthy, we are getting thinner and thinner. :shaking:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Derek Ross??

"whackthepack" wrote:
    With Offord having knee problems now I hope that Russell and Chavous stay healthy, we are getting thinner and thinner. :shaking:
    What's this about Offord's knee? I couldn't find anything... You must have the inside scoop.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Derek Ross??

"SKOL" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    What's this about Offord's knee? I couldn't find anything... You must have the inside scoop.
    It was in the article hawaiian linked, about 1/2 way down the article.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

daredevil25 is offline Rookie

Derek Ross??

Don't even get happy about this guy. I've seen the same scenario on two different boards, people get hyped about this guy and he becomes a flat failure. Just pray he makes some contribution which I doubt he will.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Derek Ross??

I don't see how anything good overall can come from this guy.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Derek Ross??

Well i think its gonna have to do with the suport hes gonna get from the coaches and teamates, parcells is the type of guy that wont work with a player he'll just cut him, look what tice has did with moss he worked with him and now moss is on another level then what he was before. It's easy to be exited because his talent but then it brings u down because we dont know if he will turn out. Maybe he'll be fine, maybe hell have a different kind of respect for the viking coaches than he did for the dallas coaches. Its all a mystery we will soon find out.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Derek Ross??

Hey dare devil your a falcons fan right, what exactly happened there in atlanta did he get injured or did he just flat out suck?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast