Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: The Depth Chart

  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    no Jennings?
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Was just going to ask this same question...
    How could there be?

    That depth chart was posted before Jennings was even signed.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Kropog is a RFA, the others merely show up on the roster, but not on the depth chart. Could be because there's no distinction between practice squad & the active roster now that the offseason is here.
    According to rotoworld Kropog is currently undercontract for 630,000 and a RFA in 2014

    LINK

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    According to rotoworld Kropog is currently undercontract for 630,000 and a RFA in 2014

    LINK
    When I looked up the Vikings FA's on KFFL before, it had him listed under 2013 as a RFA.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,770
    Offense
    LWR 15 Jennings, Greg U/GB 81 Simpson, Jerome U/Cin 00 Summers, Chris SF12
    RWR 17 Wright, Jarius 12/4 85 Childs, Greg 12/4 11 Burton, Stephen 11/7
    LT 75 Kalil, Matt 12/1 68 Murphy, Kevin W/SF
    LG 74 Johnson, Charlie U/Ind 78 Kropog, Troy SF12
    C 65 Sullivan, John 08/6 61 BERGER, JOE SF11
    RG 63 Fusco, Brandon 11/6 00 Olsen, Seth SF10 66 Holmes, Tyler CF12
    RT 71 Loadholt, Phil 09/2 73 Love, DeMarcus 11/6
    TE 82 Rudolph, Kyle 11/2 89 Carlson, John U/Sea 40 Ellison, Rhett 12/4 87 Brown, LaMark SF12 86 Ford, Chase SF12
    QB 7 Ponder, Christian 11/1 16 CASSEL, MATT CC/KC 14 Webb, Joe 10/6 4 Bethel-Thompson, McLeod SF12
    FB 42 Felton, Jerome U/Ind 48 Asiata, Matt CF11
    RB 28 Peterson, Adrian 07/1 32 Gerhart, Toby 10/2 23 Banyard, Joe SF12
    Defense
    LDE 96 Robison, Brian 07/4 91 Reed, D'Aundre 11/7 92 Johnson, George SF12
    NT 98 Guion, Letroy 08/5 90 Evans, Fred SF07 62 Baker, Chase CF12
    UT 93 WILLIAMS, KEVIN 03/1 99 Ballard, Christian 11/4
    RDE 69 ALLEN, JARED T/KC 97 Griffen, Everson 10/4
    SLB 52 GREENWAY, CHAD 06/1
    MLB 58 McKenzie, Tyrone SF11 57 Cole, Audie 12/7
    WLB 50 Henderson, Erin CF08 51 Dean, Larry CF11
    LCB 21 Robinson, Josh 12/3 27 Burton, Brandon 11/5 39 Taylor, Nick CF12 00 McCoy, Greg SF13
    SS 41 Raymond, Mistral 11/6 36 Blanton, Robert 12/5
    FS 22 Smith, Harrison 12/1 33 Sanford, Jamarca 09/7 34 Sendejo, Andrew SF11
    RCB 20 Cook, Chris 10/2 24 Jefferson, AJ RFA 35 Sherels, Marcus CF10 31 Felder, Bobby CF12 00 Williams, Rod CF13

    LINK

    This one was update yesterday

  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Offense
    LWR 15 Jennings, Greg U/GB 81 Simpson, Jerome U/Cin 00 Summers, Chris SF12
    RWR 17 Wright, Jarius 12/4 85 Childs, Greg 12/4 11 Burton, Stephen 11/7
    LT 75 Kalil, Matt 12/1 68 Murphy, Kevin W/SF
    LG 74 Johnson, Charlie U/Ind 78 Kropog, Troy SF12
    C 65 Sullivan, John 08/6 61 BERGER, JOE SF11
    RG 63 Fusco, Brandon 11/6 00 Olsen, Seth SF10 66 Holmes, Tyler CF12
    RT 71 Loadholt, Phil 09/2 73 Love, DeMarcus 11/6
    TE 82 Rudolph, Kyle 11/2 89 Carlson, John U/Sea 40 Ellison, Rhett 12/4 87 Brown, LaMark SF12 86 Ford, Chase SF12
    QB 7 Ponder, Christian 11/1 16 CASSEL, MATT CC/KC 14 Webb, Joe 10/6 4 Bethel-Thompson, McLeod SF12
    FB 42 Felton, Jerome U/Ind 48 Asiata, Matt CF11
    RB 28 Peterson, Adrian 07/1 32 Gerhart, Toby 10/2 23 Banyard, Joe SF12
    Defense
    LDE 96 Robison, Brian 07/4 91 Reed, D'Aundre 11/7 92 Johnson, George SF12
    NT 98 Guion, Letroy 08/5 90 Evans, Fred SF07 62 Baker, Chase CF12
    UT 93 WILLIAMS, KEVIN 03/1 99 Ballard, Christian 11/4
    RDE 69 ALLEN, JARED T/KC 97 Griffen, Everson 10/4
    SLB 52 GREENWAY, CHAD 06/1
    MLB 58 McKenzie, Tyrone SF11 57 Cole, Audie 12/7
    WLB 50 Henderson, Erin CF08 51 Dean, Larry CF11
    LCB 21 Robinson, Josh 12/3 27 Burton, Brandon 11/5 39 Taylor, Nick CF12 00 McCoy, Greg SF13
    SS 41 Raymond, Mistral 11/6 36 Blanton, Robert 12/5
    FS 22 Smith, Harrison 12/1 33 Sanford, Jamarca 09/7 34 Sendejo, Andrew SF11
    RCB 20 Cook, Chris 10/2 24 Jefferson, AJ RFA 35 Sherels, Marcus CF10 31 Felder, Bobby CF12 00 Williams, Rod CF13

    LINK

    This one was update yesterday
    Is this an official Vikings depth chart or one that someone put together believing what it should be?

    I like the fact that Simpson is behind Jennings & not starting opposite him. I also find it odd that they have Childs listed right behind Wright already & I don't think he's ever seen the inside of the Metrodome as a player or even if he's able to play after his injuries last year. I haven't heard anything about him since he was put on IR.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579
    Need more defence.
    We're bringing purple back.

  7. #17
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    When I looked up the Vikings FA's on KFFL before, it had him listed under 2013 as a RFA.
    They also have Kevin Williams as a ufa

  8. #18
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Is this an official Vikings depth chart or one that someone put together believing what it should be?
    Well since the team hasn't had an official team activity its pretty safe to say its a projected depth chart, even the depth chart on the Vikings own site says unofficial and is from last season which still has Jenkins and Aromashodu

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266
    Breaking Down the Minnesota Vikings Depth Chart After the Peak of Free Agency

    Breaking Down the Minnesota Vikings Depth Chart After the Peak of Free Agency | Bleacher Report

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    Linebacker and WR are the biggest need.
    O-line depth isn't great, but those guys tend to get injured less than other positions, I wouldn't use any of the first 4 rounds on O-line.
    I think we need to draft atleast 2 WR and 2 LB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •