billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Dennis Northcutt

Should we try trading for this guy i know we signed Robinson but im not quite sold on him yet, i think we throw robinson and maybe a 5th round pick to the browns for Northcutt hes not that bad.

I also heard that the browns might cut Robert Griffith...Any trys of getting him back to Minnesota share with Russel and Chavous?

Don't Draft Clarett[ba]

[ch]
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Dennis Northcutt

Nope, I say stick w/ Robinson

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ksvikesfan is offline Rookie

Dennis Northcutt

Norhtcutt may not be a bad pickup just for his punt/kickoff returns. That was a weak point for us last year. I wouldn't bother with Griffith. He's best days are behind him.

Dennis Northcutt

no and do. northcutt is way overrated, plus he's starting to get that t.o. attitude. and the vikes already said they aren't interested in grifith
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Dennis Northcutt

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

no and do. northcutt is way overrated, plus he's starting to get that t.o. attitude. and the vikes already said they aren't interested in grifith
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If I remember Griffith a wicked a gains t the run but was pretty poor in coverage. I am sure that has only gotten worse.

As far as Northcutt is concerned, we don't need him. Why would we trade a guy we just signed, that makes no sense econnomically.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Dennis Northcutt

Id rather have Robbinson... Grifitth was good when he was here, but we have better players now.

Dennis Northcutt

i'm getting kinda tired of this. every time a player comes available, someone thinks we need to consider signing them. you sign free agents for NEED. we don't NEED another wr or safety

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Dennis Northcutt

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

i'm getting kinda tired of this. every time a player comes available, someone thinks we need to consider signing them. you sign free agents for NEED. we don't NEED another wr or safety
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No kidding.
    "Oh Ryan Leaf is available lets pick him up, he better than Culppeper after all"-something Buck would probably say

"Once Underwood gets out of the mental institution lets sign him, that way K-will can play at end!"
    etc.

I wouldn't mind picking up a WR if once of the amazing talents fall, or if someone like Lee Evans or Rashaun Woods are available in round 2, but northcutt is someone we want on our team.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Dennis Northcutt

northcutt's a bum and griffith is done and worth to much for how good he is.
    We dont need either of them we need de's and lb's

Dennis Northcutt

finally! old dad gets some backing!