Thread: Delete me

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Delete me

Rock out with your cock out!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"JahViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    I pissed him off lol oh well he was fun to floop with but he took everything too seriously and attacked me ;D His panties were on too tight to be here anyway.
    You did not 'piss me off'. You simply expressed a few idiotic and completely irrational thoughts and post responses.

I came to realize that the majority of expressions, conversations, and posts throughout this website are simply just that, idiotic and irrational.
    You'll have that on a site that has 8,000 members on it.

But you also must remember that just because a person doesn't agree with your POV, doesn't mean they are irrational or idiotic. I'm sure that you have opinions about this team or what they should do or not do that posters will think are idiotic or irrational as well.

BTW, I don't agree with my daughters comment about the Vikings going 0-15 myself, but I take a great exception & take it personally when someone insults & attacks my daughter the way you did.

It was way out of line & totally uncalled for & you not only insulted her, but insulted me as well. I think I know my daughter better than you do & what she is merely doing is expressing her frustration with the team taking one step forward, then one step back. Add to that a state that doesn't seem to interested in keeping it's best sports franchise in the state.

Yes we finished 10-6 last season & won more games each year, but if you look at the caliber at which this team played last year did we really look like a playoff caliber team?

We had inconsistencies on both offense & defense & won a few games because of penalties, but I'd rather see us get to that type of record by playing solid, consistent football. Wouldn't you?

That calls for coaching smarter & making upgrades at any positions possible.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"JahViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    I pissed him off lol oh well he was fun to floop with but he took everything too seriously and attacked me ;D His panties were on too tight to be here anyway.
    You did not 'piss me off'. You simply expressed a few idiotic and completely irrational thoughts and post responses.

I came to realize that the majority of expressions, conversations, and posts throughout this website are simply just that, idiotic and irrational.
    But yet you keep coming back. How is the Vikings moving to LA irrational? If we don't make the playoff this year you really think we are going to get a new stadium? Chances are NO. When our lease is up in 2011 then what?
    The approval of a stadium needs to happen now in order for it to be ready by the time our lease is up. The Vikes being bad as like the Lions were last year is irrational and idiotic? How so? I guess we will win games with our GREAT QBs and O-line. People think AP can carry this team but he can't unless he GREATLY improves this off season. How many yards is he going to get when our O-line fails to block and make holes? How are our WR going to get the ball when defenses are running over our Oline and sacking the QB? If AP doesn't greatly improve we are F'ed IMO. Last year he couldn't block,dropped passes and fumbled. We dont have the Williams wall at the beginning of the year which does not help our situation. I'm always positive about the Vikes and can't wait for the season to start I haven't missed a game in a long time till last year but that was due to family issues, but this year seems very glum and Im not liking the choices they are making it makes me very nervous.

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"JahViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:

Damn dude.
    Some real nice cats stuck up for your stance in your posts. Why go off on a tangent and leave them out to dry?

Seriously, you didn't really think you would come on here and make a post of that nature and not get a bit of push back from at least SOME of the natives did you?

Give it a rest.
    Let your hair down.
    Relax my friend.
    Soak down a Beast or two. In short, lighten up a bit.

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

"JahViking" wrote:
    Can someone please delete my profile from this joke of a site.

This is the easily one of the worst 'fan' sites I have ever come across.

Please delete my profile.

Thanks.
    To bad that you feel that way.
    I admit that this site is not perfect, on the other hand, who are? I can ensure you that you will read some pretty dumb and annoying posts once in a while, but that's just the way it is.

PEOPLE ARE STUPID!

... But for the most of the time, I think you will find this site pretty interesting and entertaining. I'm pretty much around here to read about my favorite team and favorite sport. That's why I joined this site. If you want to discuss the Vikings with me, than I'm all up for it!

There might be a few people on this site who can take some things a bit too seriously (hell, I've probably done it myself) but bottom line is: If you like the Vikings, then this is a great site for you!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"JahViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:

And her post was not even directed at you, yet you chose to resort to cheap personal attacks.
    Which if you read the rules to begin with would know is not allowed.

How about your thoughts that you initially posted here?
    Did anyone call you an idiot and get all pissy?
    No.
    Some disagreed and some did not.

If you cannot act like an adult, then leave.
    We are not going to delete your account.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "JahViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:

And her post was not even directed at you, yet you chose to resort to cheap personal attacks.

No.

Best mod on the web........ ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

LA DE DA DE DA
    ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"JahViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:

well if you werent pissed then what would you call it?

that was quiet a rant for someone who is supposed to be better than us

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "JahViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:

No.

Best mod on the web........ ;D

surely this doesn't apply to ol' woo???
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast