Thread: DEJAVU!!!

mrdrae is offline Rookie

DEJAVU!!!

Once again plenty of talent but no guts and glory. From purple people eaters to purple shiznit eaters. Nothing has changed. :downtown:
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

DEJAVU!!!

There are still 7 games left to be played...and at least 1 against whatever inferior team you might like. Just like you didnt show up on this board when the vikes were 5-1, you wont want to show up at the end of the season either when the Vikes take the division. Hope to see ya then!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: DEJAVU!!!

"mrdrae" wrote:
    Once again plenty of talent but no guts and glory. From purple people eaters to purple shiznit eaters. Nothing has changed. :downtown:
    Except that your smiley is doing something else...not eating sh*t, but something that most male Packer fans never get to do because they are so ugly that women (even those ugly Packer women) are repulsed by their ugliness. :bootyshake: :clown:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mrdrae is offline Rookie

DEJAVU!!!

I just recently found this board of misery. Every year you guys go through the same senario. It's the definition of insanity, the process of repeating the same emotions and expecting different results. Do something different this time around. Hope that the dikings lose and maybe....just maybe they will win the prize this time around and your hearts and purple pride won't be broken. If the dikings win or lose I will still be here. talking not just smack but the truth. Keep this in mind, as a Packer fan I have experienced similar devastating seasons, so I'm not that all different from you guys. The difference is that I have grown to expect reality, rather than chase some purple pipe dream like you ahsosles. :bootyshake:
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

DEJAVU!!!

I'm sure the St. Louis Rams and the Tampa Bay Bucs went through all of that until everything clicked together for them and they won it all...which can happen for any team in short period of time these days...which is why we keep rootin' and supporting our team on this site...now go sell your moldy tripe somewhere else you miserable, gruyere gobbling
    stump-jumper.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: DEJAVU!!!

"mrdrae" wrote:
    Your avatar reminds me of Favre licking Ron Winters ASS before the game.

Thanks for the picture to prove what we have suspected all along.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

DEJAVU!!!

"mrdrae" wrote:
    I just recently found this board of misery. Every year you guys go through the same senario. It's the definition of insanity, the process of repeating the same emotions and expecting different results. Do something different this time around. Hope that the dikings lose and maybe....just maybe they will win the prize this time around and your hearts and purple pride won't be broken. If the dikings win or lose I will still be here. talking not just smack but the truth. Keep this in mind, as a Packer fan I have experienced similar devastating seasons, so I'm not that all different from you guys. The difference is that I have grown to expect reality, rather than chase some purple pipe dream like you ahsosles. :bootyshake:
    Could you PLEASE contradict yourself a little more? Packer Fans and Reality have no business being linked in any way save a negative (i.e. "Packer Fans have no concept of reality" would be allowed).

As for speaking the TRUTH, I doubt you'd know it if it bit you in the "what you're eating above". I'd be willing to wager that your selective version would fit whatever non-existant point you were trying to prove at the time, and would have 30 holes punched in it before lunch.

I'm not saying we're a lock for the Play-Offs. However, I'm willing to wager we'll get there ahead of YOU.

To the rest of the Viking Fans: I live in Wisconsin. I deal with these idiots every day. I wonder if they have a phone in line where they get their stupid "facts/Truths" from...because they're all the same, and they're all weak.

Caine

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

DEJAVU!!!

mrdrae, come back at the end of the season...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]