Thread: Dejavu?!?!?

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Dejavu?!?!?

[][8D][8D][][8D][][][8D][8D]Isn 't it amazing! First how we lose then how the Panthers eerily got themselves in the same situation as the Cards and us did! Martz doesnt even try to win it with the time left! GOD what a horrible coaching decision! remember the Carolina Panthers were up 11 poitns just as we were with Arizona hmmmm... Also look at the Packers rushing for well over 200 yards and Ahman himself has 146 and Sherman (well oh my God again) is afraid to go for it on fourth down when PHilly couldnt stop my grandmother HORRIBLE I tell you horrible! And we or at least alot of us have been badmouthing Tice? Come on now despite his mistakes we will never know at least he didn t blunmder the two NOW that will cost St Louis and GB a hope for the Super Bowl!! On top of that 4th and 26th almost or in fact just as bad as The Cown whatever his name is to Poole "immaculate" reception!?!?!?! Lastly, Hall of Famer Brett and his Billy Kilmer throw ups and hail mary's fianlly itell you finally come up and bite him in his proverbial a## which I always knew it would but again look how MAGNIFIED andeery all of these were!?!?![][][][][][][]
    VIKINGS RULE REGARDLESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![][]
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Biggs is offline Rookie

Dejavu?!?!?

"if you look down to tie your shoes and see nothing but peanuts and confetti...you know the parade has passed you by"

"Some bleed purple as if they were a clown...I bleed Green and Gold as in cash money"

"behold the power of cheese!"